FR HAS SKELETONS!
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

FR HAS SKELETONS!

Re: FR HAS SKELETONS!

Looks pretty normal to me. Just like anybody else that's been on the job for over 30 years he's had a few complaints here and there but nothing serious. Is that all you had? A few whiners that complained about him. An ex that caused him financial problems. I'm sure you can relate to that, Ed. At least his was just a car that she was in possession of and not a whole house. A neighbor that called the cops because they woke her up while having a New York style discussion. Oh yeah, and he smoked pot twice when he was a teen during the 70's in New York. Ed I know that you were elementry school at the time and may not remember, but most teens in the 70's tried pot. Ask Jim he's old enough and probably lying beside you right now.

I thought you said you had something good.

Quote Originally Posted by Love n FR
    Looks pretty normal to me. Just like anybody else that's been on the job for over 30 years he's had a few complaints here and there but nothing serious. Is that all you had? A few whiners that complained about him. An ex that caused him financial problems. I'm sure you can relate to that, Ed. At least his was just a car that she was in possession of and not a whole house. A neighbor that called the cops because they woke her up while having a New York style discussion. Oh yeah, and he smoked pot twice when he was a teen during the 70's in New York. Ed I know that you were elementry school at the time and may not remember, but most teens in the 70's tried pot. Ask Jim he's old enough and probably lying beside you right now.

I thought you said you had something good.
    Funny how fast you change your tone. A couple of days ago you were denying this stuff and called me a liar. Spewing off at the mouth about invalid case numbers. What happen to all of that? You know that it is not the fact that he has these things it is about the point that they were hidden behind the false record you found on a newspaper sight. Wonder why it shows no complaints when in fact there is?

I don't much care for defending FR, but in this case alright. The things that are in the backgroud investigation are all minor in nature. Things like pissing off people you're writing tickets to, not answering your pager, and arguing with the wife are not things that make it to FDLE to be investigated for diciplinary. I'm shocked there isn't more considering he's been on the job for over thirty years. Most of it was handled internally and the worst he ever got was a written reprimand. One of the items it was even stated that he was never informed of it. It looks like we're not the only agency where supervisors write stuff in your file and don't tell you. I was hoping for more the way you hyped it. There is nothing I'd like to see more than him not get the FOP endorsement next week with the exception of winning the election. If this is JM or EP posting under a different name I hope you have more.

Quote Originally Posted by Love n FR
    Just like anybody else that's been on the job for over 30 years he's had a few complaints here and there but nothing serious. Oh yeah, and he smoked pot twice when he was a teen during the 70's in New York.
    Just because your candidate smokes pot doesn't mean you have to.

I thought you had something good. :roll:

So this is what you think are skeltons? You have been working in CCSO to long. For anyone to have over 30 years of law enforcement and not ruffle a few feathers, must have been you are sitting in the office and never doing police work.

WHO THE HELL IS fr? :lol: :lol:

[quote=Stealth™]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Love n FR":2511hl84
    Just like anybody else that's been on the job for over 30 years he's had a few complaints here and there but nothing serious. Oh yeah, and he smoked pot twice when he was a teen during the 70's in New York.

I thought you had something good. :roll:[/quote:2511hl84]
    He smoked pot twice over 40 years ago. Good grief, that was before you were probably born. The way you were all carrying on I thought he had criminal charge. More retarded crap from the Pope camp.

[quote=Guest]
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealth™
    Quote Originally Posted by "Love n FR":2glydr9u

I thought you had something good. :roll:
    He smoked pot twice over 40 years ago. Good grief, that was before you were probably born. The way you were all carrying on I thought he had criminal charge. More retarded crap from the Pope camp.[/quote:2glydr9u]

Thats some funny shit right there. You all spewed all this crap about Pope and now that it is FR you are acting like this stuff is no big deal. Only for Pope that is.

I read that document and it seems to me the complainants are a bunch of *****'s. I would be embarrassed to call the police and report any one of those stories.

Society has turned into a spineless jelly fish. Real cops up North would laugh at those complaints and tell the complainants to stop wasting their time.

GO FR, CCSO's NEXT SHERIFF !~!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast