Very Sad what happened to B. Casey
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Very Sad what happened to B. Casey

I am very shocked as well as upset that he died. This is what the Command Staff is doing to people, pushing them to the limit. This poor guy had so much time with the department and like anyone else, he had a bumpy road... Very sad.... Let's all pray for him and hope he is in a good place.

Re: Very Sad what happened to B. Casey

Very sad indeed! This agency needs to start taking care of it's own. When someone needs help, do what it takes to get them the help he or she needs. Our primary mission is preservation of life, including our members. Everyone involved knew this was a downward spiral. Instead of helping him get back on track, the people in a position to help him did the opposite. Sadly, the people who could have done the right thing won't lose a wink of sleep tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Sad but true
    Very sad indeed! This agency needs to start taking care of it's own. When someone needs help, do what it takes to get them the help he or she needs. Our primary mission is preservation of life, including our members. Everyone involved knew this was a downward spiral. Instead of helping him get back on track, the people in a position to help him did the opposite. Sadly, the people who could have done the right thing won't lose a wink of sleep tonight.
    This did not have to happen. B Casey was a great guy who dedicated his life to this agency. And for what? And you are right, they will not lose a bit of sleep, but we will.

Yes very sad, BP's telling everyone how FINE things are at the SO.

In recognizing the humanity in our fellow beings, we pay ourselves the highest tribute.”
    -Thurgood Marshall

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I am very shocked as well as upset that he died. This is what the Command Staff is doing to people, pushing them to the limit. This poor guy had so much time with the department and like anyone else, he had a bumpy rad... Very sad.... Let's all pray for him and hope he is in a good place.
    Maybe the people reading these threads will now get our points and a better understanding of what we have to deal with. This was a terrible loss to the CCSO family.

Well, here's the old CCSO brotherhood everyone pretends is there but really isnt. He should of never ended up unemployed. But because of a couple of idiots who dont know how to take care of our own, Bill gets knocked off by the Admin and pushed out the door, and now this. IF we cant trust the guys we work with we are screwed. This happens all the time here to good guys. Yea, Bill had some troubles, but was not a bad guy. So again, instead of trying to help him...the screw him over, and it started with the people who mishandled that whole call that night. I remember another guy named JJ getting hosed by the same crowd. This place blows, and so does the morale...this will serve to make it even worse!! So sorry Bill, so sorry!!!

The fact that some of you are trying to turn this tragedy into a condemnation of the current administration for political gain is beyond reprehensible. Casey was offered help many times which he turned down several times. I worked with him and known him for years and he wouldn’t even talk to me. I won’t go into any details but those who knew him know he was fighting some pretty bad demons and didn’t want any help from anyone. His problems came from his personal life and not from work as has been suggested on this site.

Enough is enough.

Yesterday we lost a brother. Your blame and finger pointing is not going to bring him back. Show him the respect he deserves. Play your political games on another thread.
    Today it is not the time or place for this discussion.

May you Rest in Peace My Brother. You will not be forgotten.

Jim

AMEN

Thanks Jim

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast