Very Sad what happened to B. Casey - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Very Sad what happened to B. Casey

Quote Originally Posted by Love 'n FR
    Who Cares?

Frank Rubino For Sheriff!

It has become obvious that you and Rubino don't care.

As always my name

Jim

Jim,

You of all people should know that FR is not writing thiscrap. Wasn't someone using your name awhile back?

MOD,

are you going to do somethin about this....enough is enough. FR has been told about it and is not happy.

Quote Originally Posted by STFU
    Jim,

You of all people should know that FR is not writing thiscrap. Wasn't someone using your name awhile back?

MOD,

are you going to do somethin about this....enough is enough. FR has been told about it and is not happy.
    Please read my post I never said Rubino was writing anything. If he allows his supporters to post this crap then he doesn't care. It seems his people do as they wish. Poor example of leadership. Just my take.

As always my name

Jim

Jim,

I am not saying you said FR was writing it. But wasn't someone using your name?

I guess I should have written it better. Furthermore I don't think FR can control what people write, just like EP, GS, and BP cannot control their people from posting comments.

So I guess none of the candidates are qualified (poor leadership) if they cannot control their supporters. This whole board is filled with idiotic comments.

My point is it is not a FR supporter writing it, just like when they use his name and make stupid or inappropriate comments.

THAT'S my Take.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Melo
    Quote Originally Posted by STFU
    Jim,

MOD,

Please read my post I never said Rubino was writing anything. If he allows his supporters to post this crap then he doesn't care. It seems his people do as they wish. Poor example of leadership. Just my take.

As always my name

Jim
    That's like you saying you don't have any cronies. Same applies to you and EP...Walk the walk.

They're hunting me down, I don't feel safe anymore. In fact there are some outside this moment. This will be my las chat with the outside world. I was just giong to say , Fr forbou2ejkrfdghrgefdedxdcmiklbvxdcqjujbtfcfcfcfcfc vxyol;p

I pray to God you do not work for us or for that matter a LEO.

This thread was about Bill Casey and we have made it political. Yes I said we. Unlike others I will admit my mistakes. Let's show this man respect and go play on another thread. I will contact MOD and ask him to clean this garbage up.

As always my name

Jim

Thread locked because turned from memorial for a Exdeputy to a political debate. Not needed as there are other threads for that.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123