Crime Mapping

Thread: Crime Mapping

Crime Mapping

Crimereports.com is a great site to view high crime areas and crime trends. Lee county is on the system. I wish Hendry was on there too.

Re: Crime Mapping

A) you have to collect analytical information first off.
    B) Hendry doesnt and doesnt know how. Not to mention doesnt have the systems in place to do it.
    C) They have no crime analysis function within.

Heck they cant even get a simple interactive website up and running after four years. What makes one assume they could even participate in this?

D) The results would have to be skewed because they wouldnt want the real story / statistics out there. BAD. Multiple daytime burglaries in the same house / victims over four years and no closure? etc.

Nah they wouldnt want that.

I agree that our county likes to keep bad press "under the carpet". Check out this site, see what you think of it.

Hendry County Sheriff's Office is a COMPLETE JOKE!!!!!!!! I have more than 15 friends who had their houses broken into and the Sheriff’s office still has not solved it. The deputies are not doing their jobs and the investigators are USELESS!!!! When Sheriff Whidden was called his secretary told that he said he wasn’t interested or he would call back and NEVER HAS!!!!!!!!!!!!! What kind of law enforcement agency is this??????? I also know a few people who got their asses kicked by the cops for no reason and Sheriff Whidden still hasn’t done ANYTHING about it. When I was in the Navy if that happened the police went to jail for abuse or assault and battery. Nothing is done about these wild deputies or this WORHTLESS Sheriff. The only reason why I call him Sheriff is because that is his title not because he earned it because he hasn’t earned that name…