FR has skeletons, NOT!
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

FR has skeletons, NOT!

If you think you have something post it! Make sure you have references.

Re: FR has skeletons, NOT!

As stated above post the reference material.

Quote Originally Posted by Love n FR
    If you think you have something post it! Make sure you have references.
    They can't post anything, they have nothing. RUBINO FOR CCSO

I vote for Frank Rubino, he is the peoples choice

Quote Originally Posted by Mod 610

Mod 610

You never cease to amaze me. Now that it is FR you want references posted. Why are the rules not the same for everyone? There has been more bull posted on the other candidates and now you want proof. Get real. Post away my friends they did. :twisted:

Look there one of EP's goons has surfaced. What can't find anything of FR so you attack the Mod. Why don't you just make something up or attack his family and friends? You guys are good at that. Your days are numbered as are EP's.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Look there one of EP's goons has surfaced. What can't find anything of FR so you attack the Mod. Why don't you just make something up or attack his family and friends? You guys are good at that. Your days are numbered as are EP's.
    Be careful what you ask for.

Quote Originally Posted by NOTSOFAST
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod 610

Mod 610

You never cease to amaze me. Now that it is FR you want references posted. Why are the rules not the same for everyone? There has been more bull posted on the other candidates and now you want proof. Get real. Post away my friends they did. :twisted:
    Mr Notsofast,

I have always asked for reference material and have made a thread about it. I have put it into the EP thread along with others. I saw how EP thread went and I wanted to give everyone a reminder. As for bull you are right however nothing that is posted is a TOU violation.

[quote=Mod 610]
    Quote Originally Posted by NOTSOFAST
    Quote Originally Posted by "Mod 610":15ml3mg1

Mod 610

Mr Notsofast,

I have always asked for reference material and have made a thread about it. I have put it into the EP thread along with others. I saw how EP thread went and I wanted to give everyone a reminder. As for bull you are right however nothing that is posted is a TOU violation.[/quote:15ml3mg1]

Dear Mr. MOD 610,

That is great to know. So the accusation of cheating (just to name one) is ok. There has been no proof given nor a reference. So the free for all is on right?

MR. NOTSOFAST

It is also funny that you picked EP (oops) I said candidates. I have commented on all candidates not just EP. I have commented on Prummell, Robino, and Sapp. Funny you choose him. But I like it.

Post Re: FR has skeletons, NOT!

Frank Rubino

Plantation Police Department

Case Number: 0667-93-12
    Incident Date: 12/04/93
    Reporting Persons: Linda Rubino
    Incident: DIsturbance (Domestic)

More to follow. Glad you asked. :cop:

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast