Governor visits Clewiston
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Governor visits Clewiston

It is bad enough to have the Governor in town, but to have Sheriff Doofus sitting in the panel is really off scale.

He appears so interested. He probably has no clue what the Governor was talking about and didnt understand it. Red faced as usual, sweating without exertion.

FDLE should have banned him for fear of a button that may have exploded off his uniform at high speed due to stress.

Hendry should be so proud.

http://www.nbc-2.com/video?clipId=73747 ... Format=flv

Re: Governor visits Clewiston

Had The Governor mentioned a Swamp Buggy or Lady Hoggers, he would have had Whidden's full attention!!!

Walking Small was clearly distracted by the aroma of medium rare rib-eyes wafting through the marina. No doubt he'll be back on Saturday night for his weekly free steak from the Elk's Club! :devil:

Probably wondering when there were gonna ask him to sing, can't wait till we don't have to seethis fat loser anymore. Btw loser we are curious who are you supporting after the primary? Chamberlain or Beatty?

How many relatives does WS have working for him now? I think at least 4, one quit because he was lied to and went elsewhere....

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    How many relatives does WS have working for him now? I think at least 4, one quit because he was lied to and went elsewhere....

That is correct. Also it is pretty bad when you screw over a relative. No wonder he did it his two best friends as well.

Chamberlain without a doubt. After going through chamberlains website which took quite awhile, more has been added to his site and the man is very impressive and outstanding to work for according to his employees. I have talked candidly to six of his past and recent employees and all of them expressed deep respect and said they would work for him anytime anywhere. That speaks volumes to me.

If you want a professional job, then hire a damn professional.

Quote Originally Posted by cranker
    Chamberlain without a doubt. After going through chamberlains website which took quite awhile, more has been added to his site and the man is very impressive and outstanding to work for according to his employees. I have talked candidly to six of his past and recent employees and all of them expressed deep respect and said they would work for him anytime anywhere. That speaks volumes to me.

If you want a professional job, then hire a damn professional.

You couldn't find six employees in the agency currently to back the current sheriff. At least I don't know / have not found any.

WS Supporters

WS SUPPORTERS IN HCSO
    1) Mumbles
    2) Man Hands
    3) PIO
    4) Sgt. Ballsack
    5) Sgt. Limpy
    6) WS's cousins...
    7) WS's secretary

Yes, that's about it.... Super D lives out of the county and is busily plotting Mumbles' demise as undersheriff with his own eyes on that position. The new Jail Commander probably lives out of county, if not, add him. The Goose is being cooked for trying to jump ship and tell what he knows, (and he will eventually either to save his own @$$ or under subpoena.) That's it....

WS is too into himself to realize most employees watched what he's done to their peers and remember all the lies he's told and still have to work under some of the idiots he has placed in supervisory positions. He might be too stupid to remember broken promises, betrayals and good people he stabbed in the back, but they do. He's probably too dumb to notice that everyone knows it is really Super D who runs everything since he doesn't have what it takes to, but they do.

Haven't met Chamberlin, hearing good things about him, but it seems most of his endorsements and praises come from people OUTSIDE of Hendry County, and they can't vote here. Beatty seems to have LOTS of local support, and the support of many deputies. Maldo, I don't know.... Hearing things and they're not good.... Van Houten, really know knowing about as of yet. Any one of these candidates would be better than what is in there now. Get WS and his cronies OUT!

Pretty good summary. Noticeably absent on this list are other administrators... What's up with that walking?? You're inner circle not big fans, huh? Says a lot. Oh and I wouldn't add ball sack to that list of supporters just yet...heard he's among the faction of defectors around there out candidate shopping. Guess he was waiting on unfilled promises to?? List seems to be suffering from shrinkage. Sounds about right doesn't it

He is shopping. Two independent instances we know of.

Would imagine that all of them are shopping in one way or another. The current ship they are on is sinking. Irrepairable, and limited on being afloat.

Like the proverbial rats off the sinking ship.

Of course everything they are telling doofus is not the truth and only what he wants to hear.

Unraveling faster and faster. Won't be long..............

COUNTDOWN TO AUGUST!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast