Well now we know why Rice is running - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Well now we know why Rice is running

Not one of your finest moments or very smart B's mouth piece you musta gotten all giddy did you get bg to approve of this message knowing ER has been thru this before? Good luck - ER isnt breakin out shovels. Much heavier machines that dig much deeper. Great for the press.

So the best argument you can come up with is inconherent, rambling, run on sentences, that I think say something to the effect that Rice has fooled the voters before and he expects to do it again in this election.

Does the press reference mean that he plans on fooling the press again too this election?

As to the digging reference, is he digging himself out of the hole? Has he dug himself into a hole? Is he shoveling you know what toward the voters? Is he using heavy machinery to shovel you know what toward the voters?

I am so confused.

He's losing.

Quote Originally Posted by Refff
    Okay, both sides are getting bad now. But dont sit there and act like one side is clean and the other is dirty. Both sides on this board sound like ****ing idiots. First post made a decent point. +1 for the 35k he made last year. -1 for 12k in credit debt, thats not much to worry about. Both teams have flags on the play for unsportman like conduct, the ball doesnt move, 2nd down.
    Well done Refff, both dudes have baggage, but few don't. I love the sinless idiots who post about either canidate. The first post is not slanderous it's factual. Facts about both have been few and far between. Everyone knows Rice is not a good lawyer or even a below average one. BG got his law degree and did not steal from his children to do so, now that is slanderous.

Quote Originally Posted by NFLFAN
    Okay, both sides are getting bad now. But dont sit there and act like one side is clean and the other is dirty. Both sides on this board sound like ****ing idiots. First post made a decent point. +1 for the 35k he made last year. -1 for 12k in credit debt, thats not much to worry about. Both teams have flags on the play for unsportman like conduct, the ball doesnt move, 2nd down.
    Well done Refff, both dudes have baggage, but few don't. I love the sinless idiots who post about either canidate. The first post is not slanderous it's factual. Facts about both have been few and far between. Everyone knows Rice is not a good lawyer or even a below average one. BG got his law degree and did not steal from his children to do so, now that is slanderous.

HOW WOULD YOU KNOW ABOUT HOW HE GOT HIS LAW DEGREE? OH WAIT NOW YOU HAVE TO STOOP TO A HALF INSULTING POST :roll:

Quote Originally Posted by just us tonight
    Not one of your finest moments or very smart B's mouth piece you musta gotten all giddy did you get bg to approve of this message knowing ER has been thru this before? Good luck - ER isnt breakin out shovels. Much heavier machines that dig much deeper. Great for the press.

So the best argument you can come up with is inconherent, rambling, run on sentences, that I think say something to the effect that Rice has fooled the voters before and he expects to do it again in this election.

Does the press reference mean that he plans on fooling the press again too this election?

As to the digging reference, is he digging himself out of the hole? Has he dug himself into a hole? Is he shoveling you know what toward the voters? Is he using heavy machinery to shovel you know what toward the voters?

I am so confused.
    Well hellllllllllllllllll yeah i'd ba ba ba be confused an an an dazed if i opened my big cakehole an an an then got it slammed by an uppercut tha tha tha that opened a can a worms an an an whoopass from a slimeball like boob. is he still confused :devil:

You asked: BG "negotiated" $100k buyout for Alison. Far more than deputies with more time in and higher rank. Public record.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Hey ref thats the first one that got into someones personal bizz that is the original poster other then constantly calling ER a "drunk" which he is not. BG has some baggage and the bee gee camp knows it and are scambling to silence the ex and do damage control...didn't want to go there but if you throw rocks you better not live in a glass house and his is full of glass thats about to be shattered if they keep this b.s up. That was a stupid ploy by them and it resembles one of the issues that took pik down. Live with it
    Well Rice people, the slams on BG have been terribly personal and malicious but worse just un-true. Rice has had many problems, drinking, hell raising, drunk senior commanders that he protected. We all know he is a massive flop as a lawyer and politician except running fro sheriff. That has been his only big deal. I "think" he is sober now but lets not act like that wasn't a problem when he was sheriff.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123