Sen Fasano Has It Right Rice Still Double Dipper - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Sen Fasano Has It Right Rice Still Double Dipper

Partner, it ain't just the bee gees who are making a big deal about it--it's the non-law enforcement voting public, Ds and Rs for that matter.

Cops are OK with double dipping because they hope to do it one day too. It is the small business owner, the manager of a resturaunt, the nurse, the accountant, the secretary, etc. who find it offensive that the only place Rice ever succeeded financially was as a politican and now he wants more.

Well Partner let me tell you something John Wayne' if someone wants to collect two pensions so be it. Im not sure what country you live in but in the U.S. its called freedom to do what you want. Coats did it for 8 years thats Ok , but dont try and say other professions dont like it. B/G is full of it, I guess its ok for him to hire retired Capts and buyout personnel that spme only served a whopping 4 years around here. GIVE US ALL A BREAK.

Wow.Someone wants to still work for a living but since they have a retirement from a past job their not allowed to work!So does this mean if a retired 60 year old man has a retirement or Social Security income he should just starve to death because he's not allow to work he has Social Security or some other $400.00 a month income.I know ER has more per month but its the same thing.So I guess the Law in this Country is once you have a retirement or SS check your never allowed to work again or you can but not as a Sheriff!Get a grip this is America if you want to work and have five other incomes you can.The term double dipper means nothing other than some are willing to work more than others!!!!

I'd like to see how many of you would turn down the opportunity to "double dip". My guess is very few.

Give it up Stan S and Lt Mike L. you are fighting a losing battle. you picked the wrong pony.
    Everyone can see that you are desperate and shovelling manure. Nice try but it is not going to work,,,,it only shows how desperate Boob's campaign is,,,

This only enforces how bad off Boob and his buddies are.The best you can come with is a Man who is willing to donate a$100,000 dollars to charity to help children is some how a bad guy?He is also willing to continue to work.You guys need to just give up now.You just continue to make it easier for the voters ER will be Sheriff.Aug. is RIGHT around the corner!!Good luck with your idea that this will help get votes because you just lost MORE!!!! :cop:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12