PBA Vote Results - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: PBA Vote Results

Amazing that some of you people are this stupid and manage to hold jobs with the agency. There will be about 125,000 Republicans voting in the primary. If 1,200 jail and courthouse employees tell 20 friends, relatives, etc. to vote for Rice, that's 24,000 additional votes which is about 20% of all voters. Then add patrol and support services. It's a very significant amount which will hand Rice the victory.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Amazing that some of you people are this stupid and manage to hold jobs with the agency. There will be about 125,000 Republicans voting in the primary. If 1,200 jail and courthouse employees tell 20 friends, relatives, etc. to vote for Rice, that's 24,000 additional votes which is about 20% of all voters. Then add patrol and support services. It's a very significant amount which will hand Rice the victory.
    Keep smoking your crack assclown. You are a dreamer. ER doesn't have Patrol or Support Services. The only support is the jail. Wishful thinking. You're staying on 12s and will get no raises so if that what you're holding out for, good luck.

Everett does have Patrol, more than you think. Its strength in numbers.

How can anyone support Gualtieri who never made rank, save for Coats' and Rick Scott's political appointments? How can anyone in good conscience vote for a guy who is so closely associated with Rick Scott? I know a lot of people in Patrol and support services and none of them know anyone who backs Gualtieri. They all support Rice. Even the brass supports Rice but they can't show it publicly. Gualtieri is getting desperate because he knows he is well behind Rice in the polls, fundraising and employee support. Plus the scandals that happened on his watch make him look like an incompetent tool in the eyes of the public.

How can anyone support Gualtieri who never made rank, save for Coats' and Rick Scott's political appointments? How can anyone in good conscience vote for a guy who is so closely associated with Rick Scott? I know a lot of people in Patrol and support services and none of them know anyone who backs Gualtieri. They all support Rice. Even the brass supports Rice but they can't show it publicly. Gualtieri is getting desperate because he knows he is well behind Rice in the polls, fundraising and employee support. Plus the scandals that happened on his watch make him look like an incompetent tool in the eyes of the public.
    Your first statement means nothing. He is and has run the agency for several years and has kept this place afloat. I guarantee Rice and whoever the losers are that he brings in haven't got what it takes to run this place. Don't tell me about Rice's past tenure. Different times now and different political climate. My vote for the Sheriff has nothing to do with Rick Scott or Jim Coats. It has to do with Bob Gualtieri and his accomplishments with the agency. The jail is the only mouthpiece for Rice and it really doesn't matter anyhow. The citizens of Pinellas County will vote for the Sheriff because they like what he's done so far. What the members of the PCSO think, isn't a factor. The "scandals" as you put it, would be a big deal if the Sheriff hadn't taken decisive action and dealt with them. That's the difference between the election in 1988 and this one. This Sheriff is tuned in with what's going on and the citizens expect it.

Nice speech, doesn't change anything. Guiltyeri is done and his supporters, fewer every day, will go down the night of Aug 14 repeating that very same b/s to the end. He is not an incumbent and the voters are not gonna look at him in that way. They know he was appointed only months ago and ever since scandals have plagued the agency. And more to come with narcogate about to hit. Rice is still viewed as an incumbent, his money and name will carry him through the election. You can get on the train or get left at the train station, your choice.

The funny thing is that the brass will badmouth Gualtieri privately but they never mention Rice publicly because they are secretly backing him. The brass isn't stupid, they know their positions depend on whomever gets elected sheriff and Rice clearly has the upper hand.

The funny thing is that the brass will badmouth Gualtieri privately but they never mention Rice publicly because they are secretly backing him. The brass isn't stupid, they know their positions depend on whomever gets elected sheriff and Rice clearly has the upper hand.
    There you go again, stating fiction, not fact. Ok, who are the brass you're talking about? Can't or won't name them because you're full of BS. Oh, next you'll say they are worried about repercussions. Your are a shit-stirring wimp. If you're going to go that far to make such a statement, back it up. What's that, I can't hear you puzzy. The only factual statement in your entire post is "The brass isn't stupid". That's why they wear brass jackazz.

Keep blabbing Avenger your very easy to identify based on your jargon, Im just not sure if I want to identify you because I had respected you at one time, but now im not so sure. I will hold off right now but your loyality is jaded and if you were honest, you yourself, dont agree how these recent promotions and transfers went.

There you go again, stating fiction, not fact. Ok, who are the brass you're talking about? Can't or won't name them because you're full of BS. Oh, next you'll say they are worried about repercussions. Your are a shit-stirring wimp. If you're going to go that far to make such a statement, back it up. What's that, I can't hear you puzzy. The only factual statement in your entire post is "The brass isn't stupid". That's why they wear brass jackazz.
    You are clueless about how agency politics work. The brass goes with the candidate most likely to win in order to retain their cushy jobs. Rice is way ahead of Gualtieri and everyone knows it. Do you really believe that brass (especially the upper brass who is not ready to retire after the election) is that dumb to publicly support the likely loser? These people have played politics their whole careers, that's how they got where they are today, not by being stupid but by doing what benefits them.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast