Who's Sorry Now - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who's Sorry Now

Re: Who's Sorry Now

situations are taken on face value. one can only deal with the facts and circumstances at the time.
    every day situations arise where there is a potential for things to excalate after an investigation is done.
    anyone who Monday morning quarter backs can always insinuate fault but there is none.
    The other parties are responsible for their actions and not law enforcement. They caused the situation not the deputies.
    plainly speaking,,,we can not arrest people for future crimes that they may or may not commit.
    any comments otherwise are meaningless.

Quote Originally Posted by not psychic
    situations are taken on face value. one can only deal with the facts and circumstances at the time.
    every day situations arise where there is a potential for things to excalate after an investigation is done.
    anyone who Monday morning quarter backs can always insinuate fault but there is none.
    The other parties are responsible for their actions and not law enforcement. They caused the situation not the deputies.
    plainly speaking,,,we can not arrest people for future crimes that they may or may not commit.
    How about the not so "future" crime of waving your weapon around and threatening to shoot up a neighborhood, and having enough ammunition to do it? That's what the 911 caller said. Did Kelly or others in the neighborhood see him doing that? Did Miner ask or do anything other than the minimum required? Apparently, this white guy had been a problem for awhile. Why would the deputy pat him down? He supposedly had a cwp. That don't make sense. Why didn't they check the house out for "enough ammunition" to blow up the neighborhood? Sounded like there was plenty of reason to at least ask the guy. You wanna defend the guy. Go ahead, but do it with facts and the law. Ever hear of those?

Quote Originally Posted by bucko
    How about the not so "future" crime of waving your weapon around and threatening to shoot up a neighborhood, and having enough ammunition to do it? That's what the 911 caller said. Did Kelly or others in the neighborhood see him doing that? Did Miner ask or do anything other than the minimum required? Apparently, this white guy had been a problem for awhile. Why would the deputy pat him down? He supposedly had a cwp. That don't make sense. Why didn't they check the house out for "enough ammunition" to blow up the neighborhood? Sounded like there was plenty of reason to at least ask the guy. You wanna defend the guy. Go ahead, but do it with facts and the law. Ever hear of those?
    You've answered your own questions jackazz. I don't believe the "neighborhood" can give a statement in court. Members of the neighborhood, maybe. Why did he pat him down? Because the 911 call as you put it, stated that information. Let's see, I'm sure Deputy Miner didn't say a word or ask question one of this subject. He just got out of his car, patted him down and told him to go back inside. You are an idiot who doesn't know what he/she's talking about. Last I checked, in America, you can have as many guns and ammo as you want in your house. I, we will continue defend Deputy Miner because he is an excellent deputy and you are a loser. Now get with current events and stop rehashing old material jackoff.

Lightbulb Re: Who's Sorry Now

Wow, that's funny Miner. Now lay off the roids and calm down.

Since you obviously have it in for him (you've actually taken some time off from your favorite glory hole) why don't you I.D. yourself? We all know he intimidates you and like many times on this board you dumbasses say the same s#%t at work you post here...I'm startin to catch on sissy,,,

If the original poster, or the idiots who think our deputy did anything wrong, have ever set foot on Macomber I would be shocked. It is machine gun alley and it is what it is. I would say this was started by idiots living there who want to complain that live in the ghetto and somehow want it magically fixed overnight. You scumbags who actually work here and drag brother deputies down, or try to, are in for the rudest awakening regardless who wins Sheriff. It wont save you from the sins you have committed in order to push your agenda. Funny how its always you guys saying its BG supporters, when ER supporters run that play non-stop. Lie, blame the BG people, lie, and say the other side is doing it. awesome...all for a boss. That makes you a whore.

Who's Sorry Now? NO ONE THATS WHO! Its to bad they didnt kill each other. Just two more rodent stealing oxygen...

Quote Originally Posted by NO1,thatswho
    Who's Sorry Now? NO ONE THATS WHO! Its to bad they didnt kill each other. Just two more rodent stealing oxygen...

Yeah and you can just keep hoping it's never your kids or dog or you that gets hit by one of the dozens of stray bullets and steals a little of your oxygen.........

Last time I checked, it's not illegal to own firearms and ammunition unless you're a convicted felon or have an injunction prohibiting you from possessing one. So I guess the deputies on scene should have violated the guys rights and conducted a warrantless search of his residence on the basis of some 911 call saying that the guy "has enough ammunition to shoot up the neighborhood", sounds like grounds for a warrantless search to me...NOT.

And as far as the guy "waving" a gun around. Again at most you would have, assuming that the source of the complaint was credible, is reckless display and guess what, you can't make an arrest on it unless it occurs in your presence so either way the guy would have still remained at his residence.

People have rights and you can't violate them just because two neighbors get into an argument. So next time you wanna come on here and try to bash people, at least open up a book and study the law a little first so you don't come on here looking like a complete jack a$$ like you just did.

[quote=Rick Ross]
    Quote Originally Posted by "not psychic":2y5c7wme
    Last time I checked, it's not illegal to own firearms and ammunition unless you're a convicted felon or have an injunction prohibiting you from possessing one. So I guess the deputies on scene should have violated the guys rights and conducted a warrantless search of his residence on the basis of some 911 call saying that the guy "has enough ammunition to shoot up the neighborhood", sounds like grounds for a warrantless search to me...NOT.

And as far as the guy "waving" a gun around. Again at most you would have, assuming that the source of the complaint was credible, is reckless display and guess what, you can't make an arrest on it unless it occurs in your presence so either way the guy would have still remained at his residence.

People have rights and you can't violate them just because two neighbors get into an argument. So next time you wanna come on here and try to bash people, at least open up a book and study the law a little first so you don't come on here looking like a complete jack a$$ like you just did.[/quote:2y5c7wme]

The only jack asses are the ones who don't seem to give a shit about protecting the public safety, which I'm pretty sure IS in a deputy's job description.Forget the law and all your pesky little protocols - use what you know regarding what might happen if the guy keeps things up and make damn sure he knows it. LEAVE a freakin' impression for f's sake. Is that too much to ask? And don't smart back with some "oh we gotta be nice..yadda yadda...." Bullshit. Taking the path of least resistance is all I see here, and a hell of a lot of support for that attitude. No passion for the job and sheer laziness. And who knows maybe this guy was a narc and got a free pass. It's one of the two.

Guest 54 you are a big POS, Im sure your a person of interest in a crime,,,no way your a cop. If J/M would have stormed the place you would have said he violated the man's rights. Go crawl back under the rock you came from.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast