SHERIFF RICE GET BUSY!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: SHERIFF RICE GET BUSY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by some truth
    HOW DID HE SUCK,,,
    ONE EXAMPLE,,,
    As Chief Deputy Bob created a hostile work environment,,,he made threats in public to take action against any deputy who fought his no pay for overtime decree,,,
    He did this publically when he came to readoff and said he was not going to pay us for overtime worked and he said we HAD to take all overtime as comp time,,,,When asked about the legality of this he replied If someone puts in for pay for overtime I will pay them once then they will be moved to a position where they will never see any overtime,,,,and while saying this he glared at the person asking the question,,,,right there you had the Chief Deputy creating a hostile work environment
    THIS IS ONE EXAMPLE OF HOW HE SUCKED WHILE HOLDING THE POSITION OF CHIEF DEPUTY,,,,
    Really? define a hostile work environment. When you do, you'll get a better understanding what one is Jackazz. Your're full of sh*@. He never made any such threat. Your are the jerk who has dirrarhia of the mouth. You've never dealt with budgeting and don't know the process is always in motion and flux. The Sheriff has kept throwing bones your way and you still ***** about it. To control spending, OT money was put on hold. Once the agency caught up, it was back on. That's call being fluid and flexible. I dare you to provide this forum any documentation that states the SHeriff told you or any other employee he's pay them one time and move them to a place where they'll never get OT pay. You can't because it doesn't exist. Before you flap your gums again on this site, do your homework you POS. Now get back to picking your now you SCREW!!!!

He made the comments at a read off ass hole,,,,there was a room full of witnesses

Im curious, has Bob ever prosecuted or reached a winning decision on any civil case he was involved in. I have never heard him discuss being a winner as a attorney. Please someone name a case he was the lead on and not just assigned to mop up duties or just sitting in the court room handing out pen's and reading notes to a real attorney. :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by Come On Man
    Im curious, has Bob ever prosecuted or reached a winning decision on any civil case he was involved in. I have never heard him discuss being a winner as a attorney. Please someone name a case he was the lead on and not just assigned to mop up duties or just sitting in the court room handing out pen's and reading notes to a real attorney. :lol:
    How about your candidate? Oh yea, he defended a major drug dealer. Glad to see you clowns support a defense attorney/private investigator for sheriff. You get what you ask for. A hasbeen loser who is out of touch with reality.

Well that anwers my question, no one can tell me of any cases Bob worked on as a attorney, wait let me try and Google it again

I heard Chris Hamilton is one of Rice's men and has been posting Rice signs in Oldsmar, Safety Harbor and Palm Harbor. He thinks he's going to get his job back if Rice gets re-elected. Apparently, he's been promised something. What a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by pc citizen
    I heard Chris Hamilton is one of Rice's men and has been posting Rice signs in Oldsmar, Safety Harbor and Palm Harbor. He thinks he's going to get his job back if Rice gets re-elected. Apparently, he's been promised something. What a joke.
    Chris can do what ever he wants - he's gonna get his job back either way

I heard Bob gave towing contract to a convicted Felony nexttttttt.

[quote=screw you]
    Quote Originally Posted by "pc citizen":2eqao5s0
    Chris can do what ever he wants - he's gonna get his job back either way[/quote:2eqao5s0]

How in hell he gonna get his job back? Hasn't he been gone about 5 years??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12