raises - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: raises

Re: raises

Quote Originally Posted by common sense
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Right, keep on hiring as many as possible and skip the raises because we make too much money.
    I'm guessing you're one of those babies whining about how difficult is is to get a day off because patrol is short people. Use your head people!

When you fire 4 vets (makin too much money) and more to come sure we're gonna be short people!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The 4 vets were fired for "makin too much money"? Now that's a new twist. How about screwing the taxpayers of Pinellas County for doing nothing 8 hours? Maybe making an extra 10% on top of it is what you're referring to. How about the overtime some of them worked to fill shortages on other shifts? I wonder what their work product was like when they worked overtime since they weren't doing shizz on their own shift. I would rather go short than work with those slackers.

[quote=Say it isn't so]
    Quote Originally Posted by "common sense":6xsvwjc8
    Right, keep on hiring as many as possible and skip the raises because we make too much money.
    I'm guessing you're one of those babies whining about how difficult is is to get a day off because patrol is short people. Use your head people!

When you fire 4 vets (makin too much money) and more to come sure we're gonna be short people!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The 4 vets were fired for "makin too much money"? Now that's a new twist. How about screwing the taxpayers of Pinellas County for doing nothing 8 hours? Maybe making an extra 10% on top of it is what you're referring to. How about the overtime some of them worked to fill shortages on other shifts? I wonder what their work product was like when they worked overtime since they weren't doing shizz on their own shift. I would rather go short than work with those slackers.[/quote:6xsvwjc8]

They'll get their jobs back calm down there schweetie :P

Please define screwing taxpayers out of dollars . Would you like me to be a tour guide and walk the public into the SAB and show them exactly what your talking about.

Get real man Its, very subjective to say who screws off more than the other. Bob opened up a can of worms that he now cannot control.

Please define screwing taxpayers out of dollars . Would you like me to be a tour guide and walk the public into the SAB and show them exactly what your talking about.

Get real man Its, very subjective to say who screws off more than the other. Bob opened up a can of worms that he now cannot control.
    Go for it man. My guess is you wont do any such thing because you're a PUZZY!

Definition: When you are paid to do a job and fail to do it day in and day out because you are a lazy POS and like working the system for your own benefit. That's part one of the definition. The second part is as a tax paying citizen in Pinellas County, whose taxes go toward funding the SO, I am directly the one being screwed. Now, are you alluding that employees at the SAB are screwing off? Prove it big man. Bring your tour of the public through and have them ask any employee, and I mean any employee, what they are doing and they will quickly see doing more with less. BTW, the Sheriff didn't open up any can of worms. He didn't authorize those deputies to screw off each day they came to work, he trusted they were doing their job. As a matter of FACT, he has always preached 8 hours pay for 8, not 2, of work. Once he learned of it, he put a lid on that can which is what any boss would do. It's call public trust and when that's broken, action must follow.

12 hour shifts will solve the problem..... still not sure why BG refuses to do it

Quote Originally Posted by come on
    12 hour shifts will solve the problem..... still not sure why BG refuses to do it
    You may have pay parity but you won't see shift parity anytime soon. The jobs are not the same and never will be. Controlled environment vs. uncontrolled environments. Immediate back-up vs. back up being several minutes away. Life and death decision making occurring frequently vs. seldom, if ever, happening. The list goes on and on why the Sheriff won't move that way. Get used to it. Next......

The executive staff is required to put in how many hours a week. Ill wait for your answer Bob Blogger, Plus its illegal to campaign on duty.

Subpoena all the computer records from the SAB brass and have them independently examined to see how many hours they waste each day. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

News Flash!!!!! I bet you are one of those idiots who thinks they should be a millionare, former hall of famer; because you think you are the best ever. I guarentee you would not say any of this crap to face to face with any of the 4 NDS deputies. Because you are a coward like the rest of BG's people, all 3 of them.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123