EBF ripping us off!!! WAKE UP!!

EBF ripping us off!!! WAKE UP!!

Please tell me I mis-read that department email that just came out from VD. I fully support the retirement of HONORED employee's, why are we honoring two Deputies that were run out the door under IA and DISGRACED this agency? That fat-hog in warrants wants us (EBF members) to support her "buddies" and their support of the Sullivan cause. Why are we (EBF members) using funds for purposes other than thier design? This is nothing more than another FOP type of scam. Sheriff Al, please continue to clean house. I hope you can being investigations into the FOP and now the EBF. We are using funds and resources to support the campaign of candiates for office.

Good lord have things really gotten this bad.

Re: EBF ripping us off!!! WAKE UP!!

as much as we don't like it....they are still retired from our agency and we can't pick and choose who we have a retirement party for. They were part of the EBF so we have to give them a party. Chances are they won't show up anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Please tell me I mis-read that department email that just came out from VD. I fully support the retirement of HONORED employee's, why are we honoring two Deputies that were run out the door under IA and DISGRACED this agency? That fat-hog in warrants wants us (EBF members) to support her "buddies" and their support of the Sullivan cause. Why are we (EBF members) using funds for purposes other than thier design? This is nothing more than another FOP type of scam. Sheriff Al, please continue to clean house. I hope you can being investigations into the FOP and now the EBF. We are using funds and resources to support the campaign of candiates for office.

Good lord have things really gotten this bad.

Your a Disgrace,and a dumb ass for posting this you MORON.... go crawl back under your rock(jail) you SCUM BAG......also learn how to use spell check **** Head (that is what the red lines under your words mean)rather than wasting time hanging campaign signs for Alvin .... you must be a Jail Employee..... :evil: :evil: :evil: Don't forget to kiss page everyday....lol

Remember: Nothing good comes out of the jail including the kiss ass turn keys... :evil:

No, I am at the main office. I have nothing to do with the jail. You have shown your true colors as the real "scumbag." With the conditions the jail staff are under, how dare you throw punches at them. You are a prime example of the budget cuts "Alvin" needs to make. You disgust me just in the idea of you working for the Sheriff's Office in any capacity. Since you seem to know how the jail works, maybe you should go kiss Page.

No, I am at the main office. I have nothing to do with the jail. You have shown your true colors as the real "scumbag." With the conditions the jail staff are under, how dare you throw punches at them. You are a prime example of the budget cuts "Alvin" needs to make. You disgust me just in the idea of you working for the Sheriff's Office in any capacity. Since you seem to know how the jail works, maybe you should go kiss Page.
    Ok your a $hitbag.....drop the EBF if you are un happy.... Go kiss Alvin asshole :evil: :evil:

RIGHT ON!!!

Alvin for Sheriff. Sullivan SUCKS!

Quote Originally Posted by Right
    Ok your a $hitbag.....drop the EBF if you are un happy.... Go kiss Alvin asshole :evil: :evil:
    Hey Steve, is this you? Bwahahahahaha

I don't care who you are or where you work

I don't care who you are or what building you work in, your post just shows that you are a complete fool. Vicky did not make that decision and to pick her out and call her names shows your true ignorance. We don't change the rules because we don't like someone or something they did. If you are going to be that disgusting go post with Dennis Purdy in the papers. And no, I'm not Jason. Blaming Vicky and calling her names...you are just being a fool.

go mcconell and sullivan!