??Computer Support??

??Computer Support??

I'm just curious why do we even have a Computer Support. They dont answer the phone nor do they fix anything around the station. Oh thats right, you need to put in an work order but you better off waiting to the Pope to come to Fat Tuesdays for Memorial Weekend. I truly think these brainiacs have no computer experience. I went to Computer and called from my phone while I was there and these idiots just looked at the phone and carried on doing nothing. Who's there real Supervisor cause Allan sure as hell gets nothing done about getting shit right with those rocket scientists...SMDH, send Allan back to Patrol and find an outside vendor that actually has experience!!

Member LEO Affairs Detective

Re: ??Computer Support??

@ Show Me 09 06
    Ouch little computer boy. The Commish can see that your are all over this board tonight. Sitting in moms house being a tough keyboard warrior uh? Not only is your post pathetic but your grammar is awful as well. Go to bed it is past your bedtime computer boy!

His writing may suck. But he is right and the truth hurts.

Arrow Re: ??Computer Support??

Here is a good one. I dropped my computer off at Comp. Support on March 2009 because the problem had to be resolved by Motorola . Comp. Support took it from me and put it on top of a pile of other broke down computers waiting to be sent out. Last week I went to Comp.Support to check on the status of my computer since Comp.Support never notified me on any updates about my computer, and my computer was still sitting on the same pile (May 2012, 2yrs later).

I remember when I used to call Hamilton with computer questions. He never answeredd one question I ever had, he would always say I had to wait till some one would come back from lunch so they can aswer it, lol.

This the BS we have to deal with!! You'd figured after enough of complaints Allan would do something about it, apparently not. 09 06 is right, they need to put his lazy ass back to patrol and get rid of those wannabe's Geek Squad members that has no idea what's going on. Who's there Lieutenant anyways??

commish you've been on a roll...lol. why do you talk in the 3rd person?