EP has Skeletons - Page 3
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: EP has Skeletons

Quote Originally Posted by Threat Assessor
    Guest, don’t bother. It won’t do any good. Even if you posted pictures and tons of supporting documents it wouldn’t matter to them. They are either fanatics or just part of Pope’s campaign team here to cover for him. A lot of people have already discovered the truth for themselves. That is why much of his support outside his inner circle has fallen away. His supporters inside the FOP have even abandoned him. From what I heard the FOP legislative committee headed by the supposedly biased to BP KD recommended that the FOP endorse FR. Apparently there was no votes cast for EP. He and GS were knocked out consideration early on. It was all between BP and FR. They choose FR because he’s a lifetime member of the FOP and BP was not. The Pope campaign is dying and they're going down screaming.
    Fantasy is what it is Fantasy. :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by Threat Assessor
    Guest, don’t bother. It won’t do any good. Even if you posted pictures and tons of supporting documents it wouldn’t matter to them. They are either fanatics or just part of Pope’s campaign team here to cover for him. A lot of people have already discovered the truth for themselves. That is why much of his support outside his inner circle has fallen away. His supporters inside the FOP have even abandoned him. From what I heard the FOP legislative committee headed by the supposedly biased to BP KD recommended that the FOP endorse FR. Apparently there was no votes cast for EP. He and GS were knocked out consideration early on. It was all between BP and FR. They choose FR because he’s a lifetime member of the FOP and BP was not. The Pope campaign is dying and they're going down screaming.
    Dying? You must be out of your mind. If FR was selected it was only because he was already a member. EP was a PBA member but that was because it was the union that FHP had worked with. The truth is EP is in this to win it and I am not sure what edition of the news your reading. BP,FR and GS are nothing more than the three stooges. How can any of these knuckle heads even consider running when none of them even have a plan. BP sounds like a pre recorded message from BC. FR talks about forming committes that include civilians to discuse the CCSO budget and GS has no idea what he is talking about in fact all his numbers are completly off. Perhaps he needs to get some of the 2 million dollar health care to help him sort his issues out. EP has a plan and a strong message. He cares and wants to take care of all the deputies. He is the only one who has been consistant about that topic so why are you knocking him? Forget about the nonsense between camps. I am a supervisor with the CCSO and I have keeping an eye on all candidates and I must honestly say EPis the only one who has been consistant on everythin he has spoke about. My support is going to EP because I believe that he will make the changes for the better of this agency and the community. Good Luck Pope!

Looks like many of the claims of the original poster have turned to be true. The record from FDLE have shown the Pope supporters to be liars. EP did become LE certified till 2004 when he completed the FHP academy. Long after he attended the Lee and Sarasota academies and supposedly passed. It seems that contrary to the claims of Pope supporters he did not complete the Lee academy. Was it because he was caught cheating? Something also to have happened that prevented him from completing the Sarasota academy. Was it because he failed the high liability as has been claimed? Records show he failed FTO with CCSO. There is also the court records showing the DVI order filed by his ex-wife and the times he violated it. If all these prove which there is evidence proving some is you have to ask yourself. Do we need a lying cheating wife abuser as Sheriff. A tiger doesn't change it's stripes.

Talk all you like, THE VOTERS do not care, they want a fresh face and they like EP. 8)

Quote Originally Posted by TK-DK
    Talk all you like, THE VOTERS do not care, they want a fresh face and they like EP. 8)
    You don't give the voters enough credit. They want a sheriff with experience, education, and integrity. The only thing he had was an illusion of integrity. Now that the facts are beginning to surface that illusion is fading. He's toast. There is more to being Sheriff than having a pretty face and shaking everyone's hand. The voters know that.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TK-DK
    You don't give the voters enough credit. They want a sheriff with experience, education, and integrity. The only thing he had was an illusion of integrity. Now that the facts are beginning to surface that illusion is fading. He's toast. There is more to being Sheriff than having a pretty face and shaking everyone's hand. The voters know that.
    The only illusion here is you thinking you know what you are talking about. :devil:

Edward P Pope
    Sex: Male
    Race: White
    Birth Date: 01/1969
    Employment History
    Florida Department Of Highway Safety And Motor Vehicles
    Class: Law Enforcement
    Type: Full-Time
    Start Date: 9/22/2003
    Separation: (Separated on 9/29/2011) Voluntary Separation (Not involving misconduct)
    Charlotte County Sheriff's Office
    Type: Auxiliary
    Start Date: 11/4/1998
    Separation: (Separated on 1/7/1999) Voluntary Separation (Not involving misconduct)
    Start Date: 1/22/1997
    Separation: (Separated on 9/9/1998) Voluntary Separation (Not involving misconduct)
    Start Date: 3/28/1996
    Separation: (Separated on 12/16/1996) Voluntary Separation (Not involving misconduct)
    Type: Full-Time
    Start Date: 9/12/1994
    Separation: (Separated on 1/5/1995) Failure to Complete Basic Recruit Training
    Complaints
    Certificates
    Law Enforcement
    Valid From: 4/13/2004 to 6/30/2012
    Auxiliary Law Enforcement
    Valid From: 3/28/1996 to 6/30/2012
    Disclaimer: The names in this database include every past and present officer to work in Florida, even those who never faced discipline from the CJSTC. Only the officers with information under 'Complaints' have had one or more cases sent to the CJSTC as of Nov. 2011.

In addition, unless otherwise noted by the word 'misconduct' in the Separation section, all other officers should be presumed to have left in good standing. Other phrases, such as 'Failure to Qualify' or 'Mandatory Retraining,' typically indicate that the officer's certification has lapsed because of retirement or reasons other than misconduct.

The information in this database comes from the FDLE.
    Mr. Pope did not pass the State test and become LE certified until 2004 after passing the FHP academy. You know what they say. Third times a charm. For some reason or reasons it appears he did not complete the Lee and Sarasota academies. Also according to FDLE records he never completed FTO with the CCSO. Could the claims of lying, cheating, and failures be true? People that I have spoken to in person say yes. One of those people attended the LE academy, not the auxiliary academy which EP did pass. That individual says the claims made by the other poster are correct. Seems that there has been some distortion of the truth and some outright lies coming from the Pope posters here. The official records are very clear and lends more credence to the claims of the originator of this thread than to thiers.

If you follow this link to the Clerk of the Court and type in Pope, Edward http://courts.co.charlotte.fl.us/benchm ... fault.aspx you'll find that Mr. Pope has had 4 DOMESTIC VIOLENCE CASES and 2 FORECLOSURES. One foreclosure with Countrywide and another with Chase Manhattan. Seems that Mr. Pope has some issues with violence and maintaining his finances.

Good Police work we have ourselves here. There is nothing in the search information about DOMESTIC VIOLENCE or FORECLOSURES. Nice try, but no cigar.

Quote Originally Posted by No Find
    Good Police work we have ourselves here. There is nothing in the search information about DOMESTIC VIOLENCE or FORECLOSURES. Nice try, but no cigar.
    That's wierd, I found it without any trouble. Then again I'm looking for truth not just BS and smokescreens. You actually have to click on the links. The Domestic violence case numbers end with the letters DV and the foreclosures are under civil actions with the letters CV. You have to click on the case numbers and then click view case information. If you need any more help navigating the Clerks website let me know. The court records appear to support Guest's claims.
    The FDLE record that he or she listed is also correct and came of the same site that has been pasted here several times only listing Prummell's info instead of Pope's. It appears that EP does indead have skeletons and his people are working very hard to insure that they remain buried.

Quote Originally Posted by Threat Assaessor
    That's wierd, I found it without any trouble. Then again I'm looking for truth not just BS and smokescreens. You actually have to click on the links. The Domestic violence case numbers end with the letters DV and the foreclosures are under civil actions with the letters CV. You have to click on the case numbers and then click view case information. If you need any more help navigating the Clerks website let me know. The court records appear to support Guest's claims.
    The FDLE record that he or she listed is also correct and came of the same site that has been pasted here several times only listing Prummell's info instead of Pope's. It appears that EP does indead have skeletons and his people are working very hard to insure that they remain buried.
    Than I am sure you will have no trouble posting it up here for everyone to see. Or will you? :shock:

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast