EP has Skeletons - Page 7
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Re: EP has Skeletons

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NOTSOFAST
    Quote Originally Posted by B&^^ S%$#
    Hey Pal, Just for your information, I lived across from Pope and his house was never forclosed on he sold it. Perhaps you would like to meet the new owners? I hope this isn't AF writing this garbage and getting paperwork from his lady. As far as any abuse, I believe Pope has gone through 1 polygraph and three back groundchecks one which was Federal for his employment and security check. Guess what no Abuse, I guess the old lady lied and that never happens.
    Hey sport, you must be new here. The court records show that he had two foreclosures not one. I'm sure I'm not alone when I say that I'd believe the court records before I'd believe and anonymous internet poster. You guys can lie, post under dozens of different names, and try any other tactic you want but it won’t change the facts.
    It’s also interesting that you mentioned abuse when the poster you quoted never mentioned anything about abuse. That’s usually called a Freudian slip.
    That's right sport court records do not lie. All say dismissed. So if you believe the courts records why do you keep spreading this bullshit.
    Dissolved, learn to read. That was only the DVI's which is what happens with DVI's. They are either dissolved or modified after the parties go to court. Do some research before running your mouth. The foreclosures were completed.
    The foreclosures is what you were spewing off about. DISMISSED. That means the foreclosure was not completed. You even jumped the other poster for bringing up the DVI and abuse. Did you get a copy of them and read the narrative. I think you might shut up if you did. Also read the court minutes and the judges comments. MAKE YOURSELF A LITTLE SMARTER AND STOP THIS BULLSHIT.

The CCSO is as non-transparent as a one way mirror, and BP is fogging up the glass. Here is Prummell giving his speech at the forum (the big hand is Cameron):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...7D6PEdA#t=497s

He says the CC Airforce costs a couple hundred thousand and the budget is being cut everyday. :roll: What he conveniently forgot to mention was the thousands it costs for fuel, maintenance, and the wage of the pilot.

By the way, watch the whole video; it's really educational.

Can we try not to post the same thing over and over on other threads? All the busy threads are read and we get the point.

Quote Originally Posted by B&^^ S%$#
    Hey Pal, Just for your information, I lived across from Pope and his house was never forclosed on he sold it. Perhaps you would like to meet the new owners? I hope this isn't AF writing this garbage and getting paperwork from his lady. As far as any abuse, I believe Pope has gone through 1 polygraph and three back groundchecks one which was Federal for his employment and security check. Guess what no Abuse, I guess the old lady lied and that never happens.
    Hey sport, you must be new here. The court records show that he had two foreclosures not one. I'm sure I'm not alone when I say that I'd believe the court records before I'd believe and anonymous internet poster. You guys can lie, post under dozens of different names, and try any other tactic you want but it won’t change the facts.
    It’s also interesting that you mentioned abuse when the poster you quoted never mentioned anything about abuse. That’s usually called a Freudian slip.
    That's right sport court records do not lie. All say dismissed. So if you believe the courts records why do you keep spreading this bullshit.
    Dissolved, learn to read. That was only the DVI's which is what happens with DVI's. They are either dissolved or modified after the parties go to court. Do some research before running your mouth. The foreclosures were completed.
    The foreclosures is what you were spewing off about. DISMISSED. That means the foreclosure was not completed. You even jumped the other poster for bringing up the DVI and abuse. Did you get a copy of them and read the narrative. I think you might shut up if you did. Also read the court minutes and the judges comments. MAKE YOURSELF A LITTLE SMARTER AND STOP THIS BULLSHIT.
    At least you're finally admitting the DVI's existed. We are making some progress. I didn't even get into where EP got behind on his child support though. I guess we can get to the foreclosures now.

Guest if you read through the court cases you’ll see that yes there were three foreclosures that were started. One was dismissed after the bank that started it found out they were not the ones that held the mortgage. It was then completed by the other bank. The third was dismissed after the home was liquidated and the mortgage satisfied before the foreclosure was completed. Please don’t expect any acceptance of the facts from the EP crowd. If you look back on this thread you’ll see that at first they denied any of this existed. They even claimed that none of this was on the clerk’s website. Again they also claimed that EP completed FTO with the CCSO when FDLE records show he did not. One poster even pasted a portion of the FDLE record here and was accused of altering it. Even when the entire unaltered record was posted they didn’t acknowledge it. They instead started harping on something else to distract from it and bury it in the thread. Most of us already know EP is full of it and the claims of lying, cheating, and other misconduct are true. That’s why we have moved on to other candidates. All that EP has left is family, want to be cronies, and hardcore fanatics. As far as the election goes he’s toast. He’s only staying in out of ego. If he truly cared about the county, if he believed that they truly mattered he would drop out and put his support behind FR. All he’s doing now is splitting the vote and opening the door for BP to get in.
    You have a race with three candidates running against the record of the current CCSO and one running with it. A lot of people in this county have no contact with the SO and will vote for BP because he has been endorsed by Cameron, or are just scared of change. It’s simple math to figure who’ll win if the other three don’t get their act together and back the strongest candidate among them and that isn’t EP.

Quote Originally Posted by Love n FR
    Guest if you read through the court cases you’ll see that yes there were three foreclosures that were started. One was dismissed after the bank that started it found out they were not the ones that held the mortgage. It was then completed by the other bank. The third was dismissed after the home was liquidated and the mortgage satisfied before the foreclosure was completed. Please don’t expect any acceptance of the facts from the EP crowd. If you look back on this thread you’ll see that at first they denied any of this existed. They even claimed that none of this was on the clerk’s website. Again they also claimed that EP completed FTO with the CCSO when FDLE records show he did not. One poster even pasted a portion of the FDLE record here and was accused of altering it. Even when the entire unaltered record was posted they didn’t acknowledge it. They instead started harping on something else to distract from it and bury it in the thread. Most of us already know EP is full of it and the claims of lying, cheating, and other misconduct are true. That’s why we have moved on to other candidates. All that EP has left is family, want to be cronies, and hardcore fanatics. As far as the election goes he’s toast. He’s only staying in out of ego. If he truly cared about the county, if he believed that they truly mattered he would drop out and put his support behind FR. All he’s doing now is splitting the vote and opening the door for BP to get in.
    You have a race with three candidates running against the record of the current CCSO and one running with it. A lot of people in this county have no contact with the SO and will vote for BP because he has been endorsed by Cameron, or are just scared of change. It’s simple math to figure who’ll win if the other three don’t get their act together and back the strongest candidate among them and that isn’t EP.
    No matter how grammatically correct you try to make it, your post still equals a lie. If youf candidate is so sparkling clean and the strongest, post his FDLE summary on here.

I would of responded differently to the post of EP's if it was complete and not altered. However you still do not believe a half truth is a full lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Love n FR
    No matter how grammatically correct you try to make it, your post still equals a lie. If youf candidate is so sparkling clean and the strongest, post his FDLE summary on here.

I would of responded differently to the post of EP's if it was complete and not altered. However you still do not believe a half truth is a full lie.
    I went to the same sites as the poster and the info was the same there as what he posted here. Unless you believe the FDLE and the Court records have been altered. All I can say to that is buy more tinfoil. FR's record is spotless or you guys would have posted something by now. I'm calling you and all others out, if you have something on FR put up or shut up.

How much time do you guys need. I would tell you not to waste your time, but hey it's yours to waste. I should do the polite thing and start FR his own thread so you can post your response there seeing that this is the "State your dirt on EP" thread and it's getting pretty long. Wouldn't want people to miss anything.

Oh, so you’re claiming the official court records have been tampered with showing that it was the ex that filed the DVI and showing that EP violated it? I’ve heard this excuse before. The Lee academy records were tampered with to show he was kicked out? The Sarasota Academy records were tampered with to show he flunked out? The CJSTC records were tampered with to show he failed the State test? The FDLE records were tampered with to show he failed to complete field training with CCSO? Is deny, deny, deny going to your excuse for everything? You should wrap yourself in tinfoil and jump into a hole in the backyard before “they” get you to.
    The problem is you can not read. Or maybe you can and don't understand what you are reading. I just returned from the court site and see all of the foreclosures were dismissed. One of the DVI was dismissed and the other one was dissolved. When looking at the legal meaning of dissolve is to dismiss. You should also look at who the petitioner is. You attempt to make it sound like EP is some great abuser and all he did is go through a divorce. You can say anything you want on this site and get away with it. Like you said I will let the record speak for itself and will not believe your bullshit.

All these threads bringing up what candidates did in their private lives decades ago is stupid. As is bringing up what their family did. I want to know what kind of experience, education, and ideas they're bringing to the table come next year. From what I have seen in this department EP isn't bringing much. He has a lot of self-gratifying awards but no admin/leadership experience and very little education. He’s like a less experience and educated version of our own Sgt.BG. He’s a poster boy.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast