EP has Skeletons
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

EP has Skeletons

It seems Mr. Squeaky Clean isn’t so clean. From felony raffles, foreclosures, charges of cheating, allegations of lying, and DVI’s his shiny veneer is starting to rub off. The real EP is starting to come through and it isn’t pretty. Not a surprised if you see the people he has surrounded himself with. I know there is more and welcome others to post it.

Re: EP has Skeletons

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    It seems Mr. Squeaky Clean isn’t so clean. From felony raffles, foreclosures, charges of cheating, allegations of lying, and DVI’s his shiny veneer is starting to rub off. The real EP is starting to come through and it isn’t pretty. Not a surprised if you see the people he has surrounded himself with. I know there is more and welcome others to post it.
    What kind of person comes on a site like this and writes such malicious crap. I was always taught that if you didn't have anything nice to say then say nothing at all. Your attacks are out of line and it would be in your best interest to refrain from further comments like this. There are laws that protect people from slander and deformation of character and you’re climbing up that tree my friend. Stick to the topics or refrain from further negative comments. I can promise you that if needed, I will subpoena the IP address and file the necessary charges if this continues. This is not EP but someone we can legally make your life miserable. Thank you for your time.

From felony raffles, foreclosures, charges of cheating, allegations of lying, and DVI’s his shiny veneer is starting to rub off.
    How should I put this..there was no raffle! You people will continue to try and turn this into your hat trick. You people are obsessed! You and Crummell are making class-act fools out of yourselves. Like you've never done that. But how should I expect anything other than obsession from you people.

I would like to know how you managed to come up with "cheating". BP should be charged with cheating our agency. How about we look into that?

BP is playing BC game; he's more of the same (new campaign slogan). I would expect nothing less than the horrible family ethics from BP. Again, the nut doesn't fall far from the tree. :roll: :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by AAL
    What kind of person comes on a site like this and writes such malicious crap. I was always taught that if you didn't have anything nice to say then say nothing at all. Your attacks are out of line and it would be in your best interest to refrain from further comments like this. There are laws that protect people from slander and deformation of character and you’re climbing up that tree my friend. Stick to the topics or refrain from further negative comments. I can promise you that if needed, I will subpoena the IP address and file the necessary charges if this continues. This is not EP but someone we can legally make your life miserable. Thank you for your time.
    I've tried to stay away but I could not resist this. How dare you AAL come on here and threaten lawsuits to anyone with everyone personally attacking every candidate. I do not know if the allegations are true but if they are I would like to see proof. But with all the attacks on BP,FR, and GS backrounds and family how dare you threaten someone.This is not just because this is coming from EP's camp if anyone would have said this they would have gotten the same response. Speaking of which most of the attacks on candidates have come from the EP camp anyway. So if slander and deformation of character charges are filed I will be glad to open this up and subpeona everyone who meets the criteria for such charges and begin the process. Being retired I have the time. Sir/mam do us a favor jump off your ivory cloud and join us in the real world, don't hit anything hard on the way down

Quote Originally Posted by AAL
    Read it carefully. Guest was very intentional with the wording. The raffle, DVI, and foreclosures are listed on the Clerk of the Court's website (that raffle was admitted to by EP in the newspaper interview), so those did happen. That cannot be disputed. With the other ones he worded it as "charges of cheating and allegations of lying". Have other people made these allegation and charges, yes. Therefore that statement is accurate in the way it was worded. Whether those charges and allegation were correct was not what was stated. The person that made that post has some knowledge of the law.

MEET THE CANDIDATES: Sat May 26th 12m----5m McGuire Park Port Charlotte,
    FREE food and drinks. Ask questions, speak you peace, and HAVE FUN. 8)

POPE FOR SHERIFF :cop:

The skeletons are starting to come out of hiding. The next few weeks will be very interesting.

Pope, why was you ex-wife so scared of you that she got a DVI? Did you slap her around, or just threaten her?

Quote Originally Posted by Henshaw
    Pope, why was you ex-wife so scared of you that she got a DVI? Did you slap her around, or just threaten her?
    It couldn't of been so bad if she is throwing him a fundraiser you asshole. EP has never put his hands on her or anyone else. It sounds like the deputies that are talking the smack are the ones who worked in Dillards that tried to get in her pants but were unsuccessful. It’s a shame what politics in Charlotte County does to people to make them say such malicious things. EP is a great guy and will be a great Sheriff. I will bet that whoever is writing this crap doesn’t have the balls to sign their name or contact EP personally. Now I know why EP doesn’t go on this site. I can tell you that if I find out who is responsible for this crap I will rat your ass out publicly.

Quote Originally Posted by It Ends Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Henshaw
    It couldn't of been so bad if she is throwing him a fundraiser you asshole. EP has never put his hands on her or anyone else. It sounds like the deputies that are talking the smack are the ones who worked in Dillards that tried to get in her pants but were unsuccessful. It’s a shame what politics in Charlotte County does to people to make them say such malicious things. EP is a great guy and will be a great Sheriff. I will bet that whoever is writing this crap doesn’t have the balls to sign their name or contact EP personally. Now I know why EP doesn’t go on this site. I can tell you that if I find out who is responsible for this crap I will rat your ass out publicly.
    Hey Sport, the DVI order and the times he violated are public record. Anyone that wants to can go to the Clerk of the Court's website and look it up. You can't deny your way out of this one.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast