Our HCSD

Thread: Our HCSD

Our HCSD

As a comment I as a citizen of Hendry County am appalled at the alleged things that our sheriff has allowed or worse yet participated in. There is no excuse unless the reason is someone else has baggage over him. For that reason we can no longer support him as ee did before. Sad sad thing in this day and age.

Re: Our HCSD

Okay, this site is supposedly fully anonymous. So, stop with all the innuendo and juvenile name calling and spell out the facts as you know them.

I personally don't care to read posts about officers spending inordinate amounts of time gathering at the Handy and other locations around town when they could/should be patrolling. I don't need to hear about officers blatantly violating the law by traveling at excessive speeds for no reason other than that they can. I don't need to hear about taxpaying citizens not being able to speak with anyone in administration because no one ever picks up or returns calls. I don't need to hear these things because I've either witnessed or experienced them myself. In order to make an informed decision before casting my vote in November, I'd like for the posters (who are obviously employees of the department)on this site to get over the childishness of some of what I've read and give the voters some INFORMATION. What exactly has Sheriff Whidden done, or not done, that should deny him another term in office? Anyone care to inform me?

How many times you gonna post this, and how many names are you gonna use? Not hard to figure out who YOU are!

The better question is WHAT has he done? Every time I have seen him talk all he ever boasts about is that he balanced the budget the guy could not balance a fork on the end of his finger. He has everyone else doing it and taking the credit for it. So YOU tell me what he has done for the county except buy a 56,000 dollar buggy that sits in Devils Garden for his son to play on. \ the bottom line is no one wanted Ronnie Lee so they voted him in. He made a closed door agreement with the others like his chief deputy and Freddie to hire them and he did. Using all the others he called friends and that helped him win. Like his 1st chief deputy Powell he dismissed him with a misspelled letter in an envelope the coward left on Powell’s office chair. Then got rid of Marci for whatever reason (she was probably too smart for him) walking small is a host of lies and deceptions.
    I will be surprised if he makes it through the primaries.

Shoefly,
    He had to fill his admin with like-minded people who do the same dirty and dishonest things he does and thinks the same way. Thats why he had to get rid of the others once he used them up. They weren't like him. They were honest and treated people right. Now look at the type of folks he has running things. Someone used the term "goons". Yes- that fits!

It is not going to be a good thing if Whidden is elected again. WE need to do EVERYTHIng in our power to stop him from being Sheriff. Go out and vote and make sure it is not for Whidden. This guy is crappy and allows the deputies to run wild and do whatever they want to include violate civil rights left and right......

Well there are rotten apples granted. But there is another problem and that is piss poor FTO or lack of.

One of his big criticizing remarks when debating Ronnie, Whidden has no more enhanced the FTO program than he has professionalized the agency.

SO when you get a brand new green officer they have no guidance.

Why hire green officers, well simple, they will follow anyone, just glad to have a job, and will not question anything because they really do not know.

THAT IS WHY WHIDDEN HATES ANYONE WITH MORE EXPERIENCE THAN HE HAS!

Doesn't Super D run the FTO program.... along with everything else???

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Doesn't Super D run the FTO program.... along with everything else???

SUPER D RUNS EVERYTHING. Just ask Super D. Or anyone else for that matter.