MI6, does anyone care what he thinks?

MI6, does anyone care what he thinks?

I have seen "MI6" as a poster's name on this and FWCs board on a number of occasions. Usually, he posts "watch out for this person, this person is a terrible leader, you are going to have to work now that you are with FWC, etc". Personally, I am tired of his posts. He has nothing positive to say about anything and he seems to think everyone is as lazy as he must be. I think the one who is going to get a surprise is MI6.
    Heads up FWC, if you get the chance, get rid of this guy at the first opportunity. :lol:

Re: MI6, does anyone care what he thinks?

Quote Originally Posted by DEPLEO1
    I have seen "MI6" as a poster's name on this and FWCs board on a number of occasions. Usually, he posts "watch out for this person, this person is a terrible leader, you are going to have to work now that you are with FWC, etc". Personally, I am tired of his posts. He has nothing positive to say about anything and he seems to think everyone is as lazy as he must be. I think the one who is going to get a surprise is MI6.
    Heads up FWC, if you get the chance, get rid of this guy at the first opportunity. :lol:
    Though I do not like his/her blanket statements about DEP Officers, I do have to agree often with the Supervision comments. Lets face it, our leadership is a failure. We mostly got cut out of the budget last year and had a Director and AD that let it happen. They all started looking for new jobs. Disagree, we lost the Director and 2 Cheifs within a month to other agencies (well one retired and the others had interviews at other agencies). Yeah, they did a wonderful job as leaders. Failed and had their agency absorbed, and trust me, it was the PBA and officers that wanted it, not senior management. They have not looked out for anyone but themselves. My opinion of course. They are not leaders, they are failures! plain and simple. FWC should get rid of all of them, especially if they are assigned to the big ugly copper looking building in Tallahassee. Close the doors on that chapter so the rest of us can move on with decent new vision, guidance, direction, and actual leaders. Col. Brown is a leader, you can tell by how this has been handled so far. That is something DEP has never had.

:snicker: You so funny! You are so much about yourself that you put "DEPLEO1" as your name. Are you kidding? Just read what the poster said...they are failures! Oh by the way, you will be too! :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by MI6
    :snicker: You so funny! You are so much about yourself that you put "DEPLEO1" as your name. Are you kidding? Just read what the poster said...they are failures! Oh by the way, you will be too! :devil:
    Reading your posts just highlights the fact that you believe everyone has been promoted or given raises above you. What a LOSER! :evil: