atmosphere - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: atmosphere

Re: atmosphere

Where are the city managers during all of this ? And why do my taxes have to pay for two of them?

You city manager is as useless as the police administration. 100's of thousands of dollars a year in salaries and they can't get their asses and do their jobs.

June 6th, isnt that D Day?

Kudos to the men and the only two supervisors in the department with a set of nutz who attended this very important meeting. As for those who would not attend and express their feelings either way. ops: :cop:

seems as if the individuals who do the least around here seem to be the ones complaining the most.

That doesnt change the fact that this administration is useless and has to go. Not one.....not two......not three..........

Post Re: atmosphere

I ENCOURAGE EVERYONE TO GO TO THE TOWN'S WEBSITE AND LOOK AT THE COUNCIL AGENDA, ALL OF THE CHIEF'S EVALUATIONS ARE POSTED. I DONT KNOW WHAT POLICE DEPARTMENT THE TOWN MANAGER SEES BUT HE GIVES THE CHIEF ALL OUTSTANDING RATINGS IN ALL CATEGORIES ON HIS EVALUATIONS AND STATES THAT THE CHIEF ALWAYS LOOKS TO NEW TECHNOLOGY TO IMPROVE THE EFFEICENCY OF THE DEPARTMENT. AND MY FAVORITE ONE IS WHERE IT STATES THAT HE IS WELL RESPECTED BY HIS OFFICERS AND RUNS ONE OF THE BEST AGENCIES IN THE COUNTY. AND BEST OF ALL HE GOT A 2.5% PAYRAISE IN JULY 2011 WHEN WE WERE ALL TOLD THAT NO RAISES WOULD BE GIVEN OUT. TOWN MANAGER IS GIVING HIM A THREE YEAR CONTRACT WITH THE OPTION FOR A FOURTH YEAR AND 141K A YEAR.

Cool Re: atmosphere

judgement day is soon upon us, come pray with me to show guidance for those in the powers that be will do the right thing and rids us of all this evil.

https://www.bayharborislands.org/newsit ... ventid=235

NYPD Confidential
    One promotion, long way to go

Heard: That Deputy Insp. Ronald Wasson of Staten Island's 120th Precinct is yet again under investigation for allegedly doctoring crime stats. As a captain in Brooklyn's 77th Precinct, Wasson was cleared of similar charges and promoted to deputy inspector. This is the second investigation of him since he became commanding officer in the 120th.

He didn't return a phone call seeking comment.

Email Leonard Levitt at llevitt@nypdconfidential.com

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast