atmosphere - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: atmosphere

Re: atmosphere

At least the captain will have something to do because nobody knows what he does all day to occupy his time.

Quote Originally Posted by westislandcommando
    At least the captain will have something to do because nobody knows what he does all day to occupy his time.
    Well lets see...I hear he likes to do crossword puzzles, I hear he likes to go to the roll call room and review the schedule multiple times... I hear he likes to stand in dispatch for hours talking to dispatchers. I hear he has a few favorites too. I hear that he still likes to lock lips with one of the female cops. So basically....anything but what he is paid to do, but of course he probably doesn't have a clue when it comes to police work :evil:

and at $120,000 plus a year, what a bargain :roll:

If that is true that he is making $120,000 somebody
    Needs to have their head examined and justify
    That.

Lightbulb Re: atmosphere

what great decisions have been made over the years. I hope the chief can continue when he gets and new contract and I think the captain deserves a pay raise for all the hard work he does being in charge of the investigation division.

HOSTILE WORK PLACE

Attention, this is the captain speaking, if i wasnt so busy running the investigations division and reviewing the two crime reports we get each week and also supervising my one detective, i would start IA's on all of you!!!!!!

This is place is turning into great entertainment.

I am a long time resident of Bay Harbor and I never knew what disontent the polce officers had until I read this blog. From what I have read and from speaking to some of you it seems like it might be time for a change of direction in the police department. I wish the best of luck to all you and keep up the good work you do.

Big meeting Wednesday 2 PM Island Point. Lets all be there and correct this place once and for all. All three HAVE to GO. These cancers are destroying the department. :cop:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast