Thread: atmosphere

atmosphere

Can you say HOSTILE WORK ATMOSPHERE :evi

Lightbulb Re: atmosphere

The time has come for the vote of no confidence

Re: atmosphere

ONE, TWO and THREE. Clean out the house. :evil: :cop:

Now is the time to act before they vote on the chief's contract next month.

Someone with a set of nutz needs to contact the PBA and set up a union meeting ASAP. :cop:

Thats the problem look at your PBA rep and you'll see why nothing will get done

Don"t expect any assistance from that sorry excuse for a union attorney. They are in bed with the administration. They screwed us the last time and they will screw us again. :evil: :cop:

Quote Originally Posted by tiredofthecrap
    Someone with a set of nutz needs to contact the PBA and set up a union meeting ASAP. :cop:

So what you're saying is you don't have the nutz to do it but you want someone else to do it for you.

instead of *****ing to each other you should all put the word out to the pba and the town council of what we think of this admi stration june 11 is right around the corner.

I want IA's on everybody, and while your at it start one on yourself for stabbing me in the back while I was away. That's a 15 hours suspension for each so there are no grievances, I do not want any PBA clowns calling me. By the way hold all my calls or send to them to my voicemail and if anyone asks for me, I am in a meeting.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast