A cake receipt

Thread: A cake receipt

A cake receipt

VO is basing his campaign on a cake receipt? Who knows maybe VO and Vinny have a bet going on who can look like the bigger idiot?

So now we got the Elephant Man and Cake Man.

Unbelievable but true.

Re: A cake receipt

I don't know what's up with the cake receipt but I do wish he kept one of his '08 campaign promises which was not to run again. He will no doubt lose once again and then post election carry on for six months blaming his loss on the Sheriff campaigning while on duty or using agency staplers and paper clips for personal use.

In the end the vote will break down like this...

Sheriff Kevin Rambosk - Law abiding citizens

Victor Ortino - The anger vote

Vinny - The criminal vote

:snicker:

Just got done watching VO on ABC-7.
    When asked about new issues, he still goes back to cake and balloons from 4 yrs ago. Obviously KR was cleared of wrongdoing, so that is why he has moved on to more important things.
    VO said, "Everyone in the jail was blowing up balloons!" Really? Everyone? Did KR force inmates to blow up balloons also? Who told you this? We all know some campaign chatter may have gone on while working, but come on, drop it. Show why YOU would be better as sheriff. You have no experience except the 1.5 yrs as an FHP trainee before they fired you or something like that.
    VO talks about 'rogue' deputies. Well, who are they and what are they doing to be 'rogue'? As far as we know, all rogue deputies are investigated and if found to be rogue, they are fired, then HIRED BY YOU!
    You give 2 old old examples of people arrested (dunk loud family at 4am and someone who you say a chief should have set free). These people hired VO and say they were wronged, so VO believes them and then incorrectly extrapolates these two clients stories into saying all investigations are bad.
    There is a difference from being arrested (Probable Cause by leo on scene) to being convicted beyond a reasonable doubt by a jury. Doesn't mean you should sue for a million dollars. It means learn a lesson, don't be drunk and loud at 4am so the neighbors have to call 911 to get some peace and quiet.
    At the end of the interview, VO sums up by stuttering on about making policy more poorly written when he comes in and that he would be the highest elected law enforcement officer in Collier County. I think you meant the only one that is elected or the highest or..not sure what you meant. Although, if you win, you'd have to attend a law enforcement academy so you can actually get the minimum training under your belt to understand some FL laws.

Anyway, good P.R. move, I'm sure you get more business by doing this, like Vinny and his limo racket.

Quote Originally Posted by Cake and balloons
    Just got done watching VO on ABC-7.
    When asked about new issues, he still goes back to cake and balloons from 4 yrs ago. Obviously KR was cleared of wrongdoing, so that is why he has moved on to more important things.
    VO said, "Everyone in the jail was blowing up balloons!" Really? Everyone? Did KR force inmates to blow up balloons also? Who told you this? We all know some campaign chatter may have gone on while working, but come on, drop it. Show why YOU would be better as sheriff. You have no experience except the 1.5 yrs as an FHP trainee before they fired you or something like that.
    VO talks about 'rogue' deputies. Well, who are they and what are they doing to be 'rogue'? As far as we know, all rogue deputies are investigated and if found to be rogue, they are fired, then HIRED BY YOU!
    You give 2 old old examples of people arrested (dunk loud family at 4am and someone who you say a chief should have set free). These people hired VO and say they were wronged, so VO believes them and then incorrectly extrapolates these two clients stories into saying all investigations are bad.
    There is a difference from being arrested (Probable Cause by leo on scene) to being convicted beyond a reasonable doubt by a jury. Doesn't mean you should sue for a million dollars. It means learn a lesson, don't be drunk and loud at 4am so the neighbors have to call 911 to get some peace and quiet.
    At the end of the interview, VO sums up by stuttering on about making policy more poorly written when he comes in and that he would be the highest elected law enforcement officer in Collier County. I think you meant the only one that is elected or the highest or..not sure what you meant. Although, if you win, you'd have to attend a law enforcement academy so you can actually get the minimum training under your belt to understand some FL laws.

Anyway, good P.R. move, I'm sure you get more business by doing this, like Vinny and his limo racket.

Well said. Or as dumbass vinny would put it... Good Post.

Oh and by the way i luve cake.. :snicker: