For starters - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: For starters

Re: For starters

hahahahahahahaha :evil:

Re: For starters

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    How about the way he fired his first cheif: He wrote a poorly worded, misspelled handwritten letter to the man that helped him get elected, came in early, left the letter in the man's chair, AND LEFT TOWN! What a coward! Didn't even have the guts to face the man who was largely responsible for putting him where he is. He's done similar things to others, telling them all was well while plotting against them with his goon squad. When he goes, he certainly won't make the walk alone.... those that helped him promote his sneaky slimeball agenda..... everyone knows who YOU guys are, too.

Hey I know him, I may have to call him to get a copy of that letter for all to see. I haven't spoke to him in a long while I am not sure if I still have a good number. If I can get a copy from him I will scan it and publish it on this forum for sure. I also know his other friend he fired M.M. who was the Major. Both of those people worked really hard for him and he crapped on them big time. Ooh I forgot the assistance to the Major was fired too. Also the Captain of CID K.B. was fired. Man I could fill up a page or two just in the friendships this idiot has fired and/or screwed over. What a dumbass.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12