Glad This is here

Glad This is here

I wanted to be the first to comment and say I am glad that Hendry Co. SO finally has a voice here. Excellent means to convey information and yet remain in total anonymity. Thank you LEOAFFAIRS!

Re: Glad This is here

I agree! Thanks to LEO Affairs for starting this page. There are many, many issues at the HCSO and people have seen what happens when they get "caught" saying the wrong thing about the wrong people, or God forbid, being associated with the "wrong" candidate.

He has run a lot of excellent officers and employees off. I would love to know what happened to him. He had it made in the very beginning. But who knows. I am glad I don't work there. But I have a lot of fellow brothers and sisters who still do as well as some who got terminated without cause or basis because he felt threatened by their intelligence and/or experience. All he had to do from what I saw in the beginning was sit back and ride the wave. But he throws all that to the curb.

That guy definitely has issues.

I love 1:05 or so into the video. I didnt do it but found it.

[youtube:18g7nqqf]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SveLmrrtS5E[/youtube:18g7nqqf]

Yes, this is an old trick; right before the election the Sheriff will be finding all kinds of drugs and bails of marijuana, chop shops, so the community thinks he is doing a good job. What he does not realize is that this is not the same old community they know all the old tricks. Next he will be having a BBQ in Harlem a week before the election insulting the community.
    This guy is finished ….. That’s the first time in 3 years I have seen him on TV spiting and popping, I wonder how many of the pioneer plantation residences called about that farm prior to the FD finding it. Emphasis on FD finding it. I wonder what it looked like before the news got there.

Same Fired or marginal members posting...

Quote Originally Posted by Same Old Story
    Same Fired or marginal members posting...
    Probably due to the soon to be unemployed and marginal supervisors and administration.

Well we are all gay