IN COLD BLOOD - Page 3
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: IN COLD BLOOD

Re: IN COLD BLOOD

6 month investigation, AID ought to be investigated for loafing. And when exactly did it start, I was told it was going on for year or more, true or false

Quote Originally Posted by Question
    While Bob was inside the wire room in narcotics he was studying for the LSET, is that loafing.
    Oh, yes I seem to remember that too. Or he was studing on overtime. So we have loafing errrr struding, theft of taxpayers money and a fraud. Do as I say not as I do ey Bob? I think I'll contact a few of the other gang that was disgusted by this and join Ev at his next presser. What comes around goes around you friggin hypocrite!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Queenie
    While Bob was inside the wire room in narcotics he was studying for the LSET, is that loafing.
    Oh, yes I seem to remember that too. Or he was studing on overtime. So we have loafing errrr struding, theft of taxpayers money and a fraud. Do as I say not as I do ey Bob? I think I'll contact a few of the other gang that was disgusted by this and join Ev at his next presser. What comes around goes around you friggin hypocrite!!!!!!!!!!
    This took place from about 1994 until he left. Rice needs to get this info. There were many people pissed off more about the overtime hog then that but now since he fired those guys it becomes VERY RELEVENT. ER, please reach out...there were many of us busting our humps while he barricaded himself behind a cubicle doing this on OVERTIME. Good luck with this one assssssssssssssssss. Another dep outraged by your bs. You're going to rely on GPS? Really? Good luck. Rice, you have alot of guys from that era that would come forward. Just go back and look at who was there.

Quote Originally Posted by Sign me up
    This took place from about 1994 until he left. Rice needs to get this info. There were many people pissed off more about the overtime hog then that but now since he fired those guys it becomes VERY RELEVENT. ER, please reach out...there were many of us busting our humps while he barricaded himself behind a cubicle doing this on OVERTIME. Good luck with this one assssssssssssssssss. Another dep outraged by your bs. You're going to rely on GPS? Really? Good luck. Rice, you have alot of guys from that era that would come forward. Just go back and look at who was there.
    BS, you are lying cause I was there and tbob guy worked his tail off. The real truth about lafing is Everett "working" as "detective" his last 2 years in law school and then he stuck it to Coleman. Now that is a FACT. Go pull those records and see how many cases Gramps worked his last 2 years in law school while getting a check from PCSO??????

BS, you are lying cause I was there and tbob guy worked his tail off. The real truth about lafing is Everett "working" as "detective" his last 2 years in law school and then he stuck it to Coleman. Now that is a FACT. Go pull those records and see how many cases Gramps worked his last 2 years in law school while getting a check from PCSO??????Guest

Bob edit that post in the morning. You've had about 15 to many tonight. You're as is cooked for doing worst things then the big 4 you fired - biggest mistake your very short political career you ever made you callous, insensitive jerk

Read it again mr powertrip

Quote Originally Posted by Truman Capote
    Hey Bob, Just a question for you. If you were to see Sam, Kenny, Bob or Chris out in public if you ever come out from under your rock? Yes btw they have names. (Mod no violation of TOU - Bob made sure they were slaughtered in the paper). What would you say to them if you had the guts to make eye contact and stop? Or would you scurry away like the rat you are? The coward you are. The uncertified, warped jackass you are? What would you say to their families? That you fired them to try to retain a posistion you don't deserve? Would you tell them that the evidence you fabricated is over a gps system that is dubious at best? Would you tell them, "hey look, I had to do this to make it look like I do jack shit when in fact, you are in way over your head?

How do you look at yourself in the mirror everyday? How do you sleep at night knowing that you kicked 4 deputies to the curb for self serving purposes when a high ranking official recommended 5 days? That you are a selfish, backstabbing ******* that has had a silver spoon stuck down your cakehole for your whole miserable life? I swear to God, it makes my skin crawl the few times I see you (which has been less and less since this happened because you are quivering under your desk). You make me and many others sick. I'll spend every spare minute of my time writing letters to the media, to the gov. office, to the senators and state reps in addition to other ways of getting you out of here, you two faced, backstabbing jackass. BTW, I've gotten two responses with interest in the story because of my ability to tell them EXACTLY what went down. Yeah, I'm within range.

Finally, to the few Bob supporters other then themselves, I'd like to ask you a question. Are you so perfect that you think he couldn't move in and T you up too? Are you that naive? Because you know damn well you are not perfect and deep down, you can't trust him after what he has done to our agency and members of it and selectivly keeping those on (fat two faced hagans for example EXPLAIN THAT BOB because you will have to SOON)after swearing their allegience. His circle of trust is crumbling like a house of cards as is his credibility. So instead of piling on why don't you pray for these men and their families after being tossed out like trash w/o any sense to sit back, take the time to think this through and do the right thing. Suspensions like you Bob supporters would get for anything you were caught doing and you damn well know it. Or getting fired for political reasons. Take your pick. Sleep tight Bob. We all know you will, snakes usually do after eating their own.

And what about the newly promoted Sgt who studied while on duty at his desk in CID? No one has said a word about him.

This is to the heartless pos that posted thiss hit on mothers day about husbands and dads...slugs? oh really? A lot of karma needs to roll down your arse while they struggle and you have all good. FREAK!!

Do you really think they cared about their families? If they really cared about their families, they would have done their jobs. They would have ensured this didnt happen to them. They placed themselves in this situation so I dont feel bad for any of them. I do feel bad for the wives and kids, because their fathers and husbands let them down. (6) months ago, 99% of our agency would even work with these slugs and now you want to defend them. It simple. "DO YOUR JOB"

Bobster grab their crets asap so you mayBE can get one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Bobster grab their crets asap so you mayBE can get one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

OMG! You are the dumbest person alive! Is this even English?

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast