IN COLD BLOOD
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: IN COLD BLOOD

IN COLD BLOOD

Hey Bob, Just a question for you. If you were to see Sam, Kenny, Bob or Chris out in public if you ever come out from under your rock? Yes btw they have names. (Mod no violation of TOU - Bob made sure they were slaughtered in the paper). What would you say to them if you had the guts to make eye contact and stop? Or would you scurry away like the rat you are? The coward you are. The uncertified, warped jackass you are? What would you say to their families? That you fired them to try to retain a posistion you don't deserve? Would you tell them that the evidence you fabricated is over a gps system that is dubious at best? Would you tell them, "hey look, I had to do this to make it look like I do jack shit when in fact, you are in way over your head?

How do you look at yourself in the mirror everyday? How do you sleep at night knowing that you kicked 4 deputies to the curb for self serving purposes when a high ranking official recommended 5 days? That you are a selfish, backstabbing ******* that has had a silver spoon stuck down your cakehole for your whole miserable life? I swear to God, it makes my skin crawl the few times I see you (which has been less and less since this happened because you are quivering under your desk). You make me and many others sick. I'll spend every spare minute of my time writing letters to the media, to the gov. office, to the senators and state reps in addition to other ways of getting you out of here, you two faced, backstabbing jackass. BTW, I've gotten two responses with interest in the story because of my ability to tell them EXACTLY what went down. Yeah, I'm within range.

Finally, to the few Bob supporters other then themselves, I'd like to ask you a question. Are you so perfect that you think he couldn't move in and T you up too? Are you that naive? Because you know damn well you are not perfect and deep down, you can't trust him after what he has done to our agency and members of it and selectivly keeping those on (fat two faced hagans for example EXPLAIN THAT BOB because you will have to SOON)after swearing their allegience. His circle of trust is crumbling like a house of cards as is his credibility. So instead of piling on why don't you pray for these men and their families after being tossed out like trash w/o any sense to sit back, take the time to think this through and do the right thing. Suspensions like you Bob supporters would get for anything you were caught doing and you damn well know it. Or getting fired for political reasons. Take your pick. Sleep tight Bob. We all know you will, snakes usually do after eating their own.

Re: IN COLD BLOOD

I read another post, I forget which one there are so many that said BG was doing good after becoming car 2 and then he changed had an agenda and became a political pos. It was all just for show to set him up for this election I realize that now. I have less then 5 years on and I know a couple of those guys that got fired and even tho I'm in my 20's and have no family I cant imagine what it would be like to be the way they are now. I guess I'll keep moving around unless I'm doing my reports burning gas. I've wondered if thats going to be his next move burning to much gas. I dont trust him, he aint kewl and I just want to be off of the hot seat he has made us all feel. If he has a way to monitor this board i could care less. Time to make a stand

Truman Capote speaks the TRUTH!!! Thanks for posting!!!

I have a problem with the $$$ amount he "estimated" the "tax payers" were cheated out of since he wasnt in the cruiser with them. Hey boooobster, I'm sure ER can go back and let the voters know how much you cheated them out of when you were in narco making a record ammount of o.t. you keep saying you have "something" you're waiting to drop on him. Well, ditto. Good luck novice. ER will provide something you sorely lack and all of this crap you have to drop on him is ol news. Yours is brand new. asshole

All I have to say is SIX MONTHS....really????? If there was too much idle time, that should have been dealt with immediately! Poor Leadership is a waste of taxpayers dollars!!!!!
    BG needs to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Truman Capote
    Hey Bob, Just a question for you. If you were to see Sam, Kenny, Bob or Chris out in public if you ever come out from under your rock? Yes btw they have names. (Mod no violation of TOU - Bob made sure they were slaughtered in the paper). What would you say to them if you had the guts to make eye contact and stop? Or would you scurry away like the rat you are? The coward you are. The uncertified, warped jackass you are? What would you say to their families? That you fired them to try to retain a posistion you don't deserve? Would you tell them that the evidence you fabricated is over a gps system that is dubious at best? Would you tell them, "hey look, I had to do this to make it look like I do jack shit when in fact, you are in way over your head?

How do you look at yourself in the mirror everyday? How do you sleep at night knowing that you kicked 4 deputies to the curb for self serving purposes when a high ranking official recommended 5 days? That you are a selfish, backstabbing ******* that has had a silver spoon stuck down your cakehole for your whole miserable life? I swear to God, it makes my skin crawl the few times I see you (which has been less and less since this happened because you are quivering under your desk). You make me and many others sick. I'll spend every spare minute of my time writing letters to the media, to the gov. office, to the senators and state reps in addition to other ways of getting you out of here, you two faced, backstabbing jackass. BTW, I've gotten two responses with interest in the story because of my ability to tell them EXACTLY what went down. Yeah, I'm within range.

Finally, to the few Bob supporters other then themselves, I'd like to ask you a question. Are you so perfect that you think he couldn't move in and T you up too? Are you that naive? Because you know damn well you are not perfect and deep down, you can't trust him after what he has done to our agency and members of it and selectivly keeping those on (fat two faced hagans for example EXPLAIN THAT BOB because you will have to SOON)after swearing their allegience. His circle of trust is crumbling like a house of cards as is his credibility. So instead of piling on why don't you pray for these men and their families after being tossed out like trash w/o any sense to sit back, take the time to think this through and do the right thing. Suspensions like you Bob supporters would get for anything you were caught doing and you damn well know it. Or getting fired for political reasons. Take your pick. Sleep tight Bob. We all know you will, snakes usually do after eating their own.

WOW Tremendous post. FYI...all of the state representatives and senators have email addresses - just google aand fire away no confidence and state why. BG is a power hungry, arrogant man that used those guys as political pawns. Thank you for telling the truth. He needs to go and coats lied to the gov about him. Yank him out, pull the signs he strong armed you to plant and let him go be a loser attorney. Thankyou for sticking up for our guys and the rest of us should watch our backs he is vindictive. Strong and true and they will get their jobs back w/ training etc...they and their families got screwed in an economy where they may never be able to work again by a chump that only has his agenda...tag booby you and you know who are it you insenitive asses

Simmer down Mikell. How these deputies can look anybody in the face after what they did is beyond me. These guys were our backup yet they were watching TV and sleeping on the job.

Should have been fired and you can't argue that point!

No they should not have and you're a liar!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Simmer down Mikell. How these deputies can look anybody in the face after what they did is beyond me. These guys were our backup yet they were watching TV and sleeping on the job.

Should have been fired and you can't argue that point!
    Bullshit. You bob assholes are trying to save your asses. go ahead and fire me so I can get a pro bono att like the rest of them. They had our backs. So did KB. go fuk yourself and set the alarm for 3am like anyone cares so you can post again. Do the math everyone hates you and the voters know it. ASSHOLES - both of you

BG could care about anyone but himself

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast