Petition To Allow Florida FOP To Be Run From Federal Prison - Page 2

View Poll Results: If Armando Aguilar Wins The Election, Should He Be Allowed To Run The FOP From The Federal Pen?

Voters
200. This poll is closed
  • YES

19 9.50%
  • NO

53 26.50%
  • MAYBE

0 0%
  • I DON'T KNOW

0 0%
  • I DON'T CARE

6 3.00%
  • NO, HE SHOULD ROT IN JAIL

122 61.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Petition To Allow Florida FOP To Be Run From Federal Pri

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Looks like only 13 people dont like Armando, guess the top dog has to start a count down clock only 54 more days to go till a new state president takes over....

I dont know about new State President....I think you mean new State Prisoner!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Armando's Gay lover
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Looks like only 13 people dont like Armando, guess the top dog has to start a count down clock only 54 more days to go till a new state president takes over....

I dont know about new State President....I think you mean new State Prisoner!!!!!!
    Let me explain in simple terms first of all this would be a federal charge so he wouldnt go to a state prison. Little easier this time for your county boys of the pba, federal crime equals federal jail. State crime would equal state jail you got that. I know it a litle harder than remembering to spell the word C A T. Now go eat a moon pie and drink a rc cola then have a chew. Bye bye jimmy

Wow, if Armando is willing to tamper with his own agency's mail, just think what he'd be willing to do at the state level. Of course, we all know why he was willing to tamper with the mail...if Armando can drag this out for another couple of months, he gets to run in the June 15th election for State FOP President. His own troops want him OUT OF THERE, so he has been stalling, delaying, changing lodge by-laws and making it nearly impossible for his own people to get rid of him...all in the name of his quest for the State Office.

There is no way, they can tie Aguilar to mail not being delivered. All the station has to say is the mail was delayed as they decided whether to violate their D O's and deliver said mail. Dept. orders prohibit private mail at the station. Upon consultation the delivered the mail. Feds have bigger fish to fry.

This is absurd. As a long time FOP member and someone who has watched the internal issues of the state FOP I can say this; The last year and a half have been one of complete scrutiny by the current president. Information is being withheld and many lies have been told. This is one of many. If you have to resort to these type of tactics to get elected as an incumbent, there is a serious problem.

All of the current trustees should be aware of this and should watch very closely what is going on at this point. This being posted on LEO Affairs also leads one to believe that the ties that are no longer supposed to be there are still in tact.

Why is this even in the FHP forum?

Armando needs to spend a long time in prison for all he has done. He has raped and pillaged the Miami PD FOP for too long. He has made backroom deals to get his son promoted to the Chief's office at the expense of the FOP Members. He has done nothing but screw us all over.

Mod100 you suck. You are very biased. This whole sites sucks. It should have been used to help each other. This site is used to slam and slander good brothers and sisters. Insteaad of uniting us for a good cause you devide us. The people on this site are more of a threat than the bad guys on the street. I can't wait for the day the lawsuits and indictments get hand down to you and you friends. You have set back professional law enforcement more than 40 years. You and your friends with there hidden agenda suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Mod100 sucks
    Mod100 you suck. You are very biased. This whole sites sucks. It should have been used to help each other. This site is used to slam and slander good brothers and sisters. Insteaad of uniting us for a good cause you devide us. The people on this site are more of a threat than the bad guys on the street. I can't wait for the day the lawsuits and indictments get hand down to you and you friends. You have set back professional law enforcement more than 40 years. You and your friends with there hidden agenda suck.
    So, you think it is a hidden agenda? Do you have a problem reading and comprehending? All that mod 100 done is take all the things said on the Miami board against Aguilar and put them on a locked board. Hidden agenda, no hidden agenda killer. Mod100 has a huge boner for Armando and there is no hiding it. Hidden? LMAO! Could the attempt to have the National lodge boycott LEO have anything to do with it? LMAO trying to type. Naw,that's not it. But I have registered Unicorns for sale cheap. And Mikey Jackson , Elvis and Jimmy Hofa share an apt. on south beach. But hidden agenda? LMAO AGAIN. DUH!!!!!! Pay backs a what? LOL

We can't wait for Aguilar to take over and have a real state president.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12