Petition To Allow Florida FOP To Be Run From Federal Prison

View Poll Results: If Armando Aguilar Wins The Election, Should He Be Allowed To Run The FOP From The Federal Pen?

Voters
200. This poll is closed
  • YES

19 9.50%
  • NO

53 26.50%
  • MAYBE

0 0%
  • I DON'T KNOW

0 0%
  • I DON'T CARE

6 3.00%
  • NO, HE SHOULD ROT IN JAIL

122 61.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Petition To Allow Florida FOP To Be Run From Federal Prison

It has come to my attention that Miami FOP President Armando Aguilar is running for the position of Florida FOP President against incumbent President Jim Preston. This election is set to take place at the 63rd Annual State Conference on June 15th in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. The details below were taken from information released in the CRESPOGRAM REPORT (http://www.leoaffairs.com/blog/news/cor ... miami-fop/).

In lieu of the possibility that Armando Aguilar might be under investigation and prosecuted federally for mail tampering (Title 18, Chapter 83 of US Code for Postal Service) because he (allegedly) illegally seized letters from the PBA to over 1,000 Miami police officers, I propose that we have an online poll to determine:

If Armando Aguilar Wins The Election On June 15th, Should He Be Allowed To Run The Florida FOP From His Cell In The Federal Penitentiary?

Re: Petition To Allow Florida FOP To Be Run From Federal Pri

There is no such investigation

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Actually, how would you know? The elements of a crime have been established and I personally know that the U.S. Postal Inspector's Office was approached about the investigation. The Feds, at this point, have refused to let anyone know what the status of a case is...standard protocol and probably not what you are used to in that you probably work for the City. Because you are not aware of an investigation does not mean there is none...just like saying no crime was committed because the mail was eventually released and delivered to the cops...just like saying a bank robbery was not a crime because the robber returned all of the stolen money. Let's be honest, even if you had knowledge of an investigation you would not be able to legally talk about it anyway.

Glad we got that straight

Glad you listened to a reliable source a convicted felon that based his story on a unnamed post on Leo affairs. Hope you have some deep pockets pal you might need some cash to pay off an lawsuit you lose. Maybe your Pba attorney can help you out numb nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Legal Aide
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Actually, how would you know? The elements of a crime have been established and I personally know that the U.S. Postal Inspector's Office was approached about the investigation. The Feds, at this point, have refused to let anyone know what the status of a case is...standard protocol and probably not what you are used to in that you probably work for the City. Because you are not aware of an investigation does not mean there is none...just like saying no crime was committed because the mail was eventually released and delivered to the cops...just like saying a bank robbery was not a crime because the robber returned all of the stolen money. Let's be honest, even if you had knowledge of an investigation you would not be able to legally talk about it anyway.

Glad we got that straight
    So you are above the law and can discuss what you say is an on going investigation. Sounds like a lot of B S to me.

If Miami FOP President Armando Aguilar did prevent the officers from receiving their mail he should be prosecuted. But iam sure as usual the event will be covered up because Armando has enough high rollers in his back pocket. Favors will be cashed in and skeletons that want to stay in the closet will be used for the cover up.

Another biased attempt by mod100 and the owners of the site to help their friend Preston out.

Looks like only 13 people dont like Armando, guess the top dog has to start a count down clock only 54 more days to go till a new state president takes over....

Preston is the way to go. We don't want no Armando...

53 days left James my boy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast