Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Prummell needs to go.

Quote Originally Posted by the other guy
    Quote Originally Posted by iseewhatyoudidthere
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    And Pope may soon have Jail experience.
    :lol:
    You won't be :lol: in a few days :cop:
    It's been a few days and the only thing I've seen is this thing a vegetable bean has been posting on every thread that basically says that Davenport investigated and cleared BP . I've also heard it through the grapevine fdle discovered another felony in addition to rafflegate Pope has committed. I'm still laughing.

Are you calling me out? I don't think you wan't me talking about JD. YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT.

Quote Originally Posted by the other guy
    Quote Originally Posted by iseewhatyoudidthere
    And Pope may soon have Jail experience.
    :lol:
    You won't be :lol: in a few days :cop:
    It's been a few days and the only thing I've seen is this thing a vegetable bean has been posting on every thread that basically says that Davenport investigated and cleared BP . I've also heard it through the grapevine fdle discovered another felony in addition to rafflegate Pope has committed. I'm still laughing.
    He who laughs last laughs best. So keep laughing. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am looking forward to the next couple of weeks. I think you will be very surprised as the events unfold.

As always my name

Jim

No Jim, I won't be. It will be just a repeat of 2008 when you went on and on about all the dirt you had on Cameron and in the end you had nothing. I’m on to your game. All you have is rumor and innuendo, all fluff and no stuff. With your big mouth if you really had something you’d blabbed it by now.

Jim wasnt lying about the dirt he had on Cameron, I am sure. Because there is so much dirt, but he has someone in his back pocket and still getting away with it.

Jim wasnt lying about the dirt he had on Cameron, I am sure. Because there is so much dirt, but he has someone in his back pocket and still getting away with it.
    I’ve got more aluminum foil if you need it. JM never produced anything. All he ever did was claim he had something. That something was never revealed. Was Jim scared into silence, if that were even possible? Jim bluffs and blusters, it's what he does. He puffs out his chest and talks tough, but he’s doesn’t have crap because there isn't anything.

So much you seem to know. That the current admin sat on Felony info for some unreasonable amount of time leaving the perception that the raffling was A O K ! All the while people were going on the record stating HWO was commiting multiple elections violations by not reporting monies and holding multiple raffles since 2010. Choosing to capitalize on it like some trump card in thier time of need. Hmmm I wonder, Yet still applying selective law enforcement? Why did they not send HWO to the FDLE over a year ago? There's even more conflict there; the FHP auxilery candidate whos former spouse serves under BC and her new Husband are also with the SO. I'm actually glad they did what they did when they did it. It serves to show the malicious intent of the current administration, thier disreguard to properly investigate tips and crimes as it did not server the admins best interests at the time. What an entrapment tactic! The best part is EP has responsibly halted and refunded, never having fulfiled a completed raffle because of there diligent efforts to try and sabotage his campaign. If the current admin would've just waited till he finished then and only then would EP be in a similar situation as HWO. But he is not, and for that alone perhaps we should be thankful that the ill intentions of the current admin which has shed light on yet another crime for the FDLE to untangle, the withholding and surpressing of evidence! Wistleblowers where sounding left and right and there was little to no light cast on what should have been the spotlight. HWO and the bowlathon in Q4 of 2010, 50/50 raffles, unreported cash donations steming from said events, the gambling of a LEO edition assualt rifle. Never mind the ethical violations these are just the electoral felonies.

I’ve got more aluminum foil if you need it. JM never produced anything. All he ever did was claim he had something. That something was never revealed. Was Jim scared into silence, if that were even possible? Jim bluffs and blusters, it's what he does. He puffs out his chest and talks tough, but he’s doesn’t have crap because there isn't anything.
    Perhaps a smarta$$ like you could tell us all why your Sheriff didn't arrest a Wal-Mart shop-lifter. Chances are: you would hear SNN report it. Everyone else has. You should take that whole box of foil and use it as a TV antenna. :lol: :snicker:

No Jim, I won't be. It will be just a repeat of 2008 when you went on and on about all the dirt you had on Cameron and in the end you had nothing. I’m on to your game. All you have is rumor and innuendo, all fluff and no stuff. With your big mouth if you really had something you’d blabbed it by now.

Ya got the wrong Jim. Jim Gallager was the one blowing all that smoke in 2008. Melo picked issues and stuck with them. If he had something he put his name on it. I remember he wrote many articles pointing out the problems in our agency. I remember he did all of this with his own money and remained true to his word. Is that the bad thing that you remember.

Let me address these one at a time. For the record I give a rat’s rear end what WO did over a year ago. I care about what EP did this year. The he did it to defense is poor at the very least and just plain retarded. EP taking fundraising lessons from WO is beyond funny. I honestly don’t know about WO raffles or even if they were done with the express purpose of campaign fundraising. Even if he did get away with it doesn’t give EP a pass. If you want the issue pressed and see WO investigated as well you can report it to the FDLE. Simply gather your evidence, fill out the proper forms, and send it up. If you were LE you would know that. Don’t wait on someone else to do something for you.
    Now to the shoplifting conspiracy, you being the experienced law enforcement officer that you are would you arrest a shoplifter when the merchant refuses to prosecute knowing he would simply walk the next morning? Hell, even when they decide to prosecute an arrest isn’t made. A NTA is issued instead. Just keep wrapping that foil around your head Mr. corruption is anything I don’t agree with. Stealth must be a reference to your intelligence, as in it can’t be perceived by anyone reading your posts.
    My memory of the last election is clear. JM and his mouth piece at the time spread all kinds of conspiracy/corruption rumors and never produced a thing. JM is nothing but attitude. As said if his arrogant arse had anything he’d be blabbing it all over town to anyone that would pay attention. He knows that EP can’t win on his qualifications and experience so he manufactures an illusion that the current administration and anyone connected to it is corrupt. All the other candidates are just coming from some other corrupt administration. EP is set up as the outsider yet hometown boy, the cop’s cop, the common man who will give the little guy a voice. What a load of crap. He’s just an under qualified egomaniac with a personal vendetta against the agency that shunned him. JM is also out for pay back against the agency that shed him off after decades of service. His indignant that after years of turning a blind eye and covering for his attitude that they suddenly did a 180 and fired him for it. I can see why he was pissed. A new administration entered and changed the rules on him and Jim being Jim he couldn’t adapt fast enough.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast