Republicans hate the police and they don't hide it
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Republicans hate the police and they don't hide it

Check out this video below where republican governor John Kasich unloads his hatred on a hard working lawman who dared to do his job. Brothers and sisters this is what we are facing nationwide with republican governors. They are committed to destroy us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWZRdz2hXWo

Re: Republicans hate the police and they don't hide it

Quote Originally Posted by Lawman's Pension
    Check out this video below where republican governor John Kasich unloads his hatred on a hard working lawman who dared to do his job. Brothers and sisters this is what we are facing nationwide with republican governors. They are committed to destroy us.

Unbelievable how these politicians don't think twice about gutting our pensions, taking away our benefits, and then publicly calling us stupid in front of cameras. If we vote for any republican candidate then we are certifying what the Ohio governor says.

This is a board for leo's. How many times have we been bombed by left wing asshole scare tactics? I sure hope Chip and Jim are getting paid for this. They stop at nothing trying to brainwash the whole country while destroying it. Here, this is for you democraps :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by Lawman's Pension

Well, I will give you credit, this Governor is in fact an idiot.
    However, I have to question the intelligence of an officer that writes a sitting governor a traffic citation; but more importantly, how does this incident translate into a national conspiracy against police officers.
    Where were you when the President, Commander in Chief stooge called the Massachusetts cop stupid?
    Was that a Democratic conspiracy against all law enforcement or the acts of an idiot?

And Democrats like Obama love and support the police. Obama even had a beer with a LEO he accused of acting stupidly.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32092715...-obama-remark/

This sure ain't about Obama my friends. It's all about republicans gone wild all over the USA trying to hurt cops in their pensions and benefits. Time to think outside the box and vote against our enemies, the republican party.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    This sure ain't about Obama my friends. It's all about republicans gone wild all over the USA trying to hurt cops in their pensions and benefits. Time to think outside the box and vote against our enemies, the republican party.
    Keep drinking the kool aid. All obummer and his minnions want you to THINK this is the way it is. One more term w/ him and there will be no middle class. Just poor trying to get by with 7 to 10 buck a gallon for gas, not being able to run a.c. and heat - I believe he was the one that said under his policies energy prices will skyrocket which means gas food and everyday needs will be unable to obtain. Maybe they'll drop a block of cheese on your door step. You idiots that voted for this anti, American hating muslin are stupid as hell. Read his books. It will make your skin crawl.

http://news.yahoo.com/energy-secreta...193900713.html

The Obama regime wants high gas prices so people will buy more "green" cars like the $40,000 Chevy Volts which turned out to be a huge failure for GM (which Obama bailed out with taxpayers' money which will never be repaid). Obama is pandering to the whacko fringe environmentalists for votes.

Look, the way I see it both parties use cops as bogeymen when it suits them, but until recently neither party has tried to reach into my pocket, and it will be a very long time before I vote republican again.

Real Americans vote based on what is good for the country, state and county, not for the politicians offering the biggest pension payoff bribes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast