Prank Call
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Prank Call

Prank Call

I heard the prank call Major Gomez did on one of his Lt's on radio 98.3. Jorge you should be ashamed of yourself, is that anyway for a staff member to act, your judgment is questionable. Orosa should re evaluate your position as a Major of police.

Re: Prank Call

Lt we support you, very poor judgement on part of the Major. The Major apparently is unaware of the fact that he lives in a glass house.

I heard the prank call at the station today before roll call. It was funny for sure, but I cant believe that a staff member would be a part of that. If it was his intention to undermine and diminish the authority of the lieutenant, it appears he was successful.

This current staff is developing an I can do whatever I want attitude quickly.

was that my 53 yr old boy george hugo gomez. classic

i meant jorge

Is this true? If it is the Major should be demoted to Lieutenant immediately. Now this administration is mocking its own chain of command? Dam all of you if it is true!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Is this true? If it is the Major should be demoted to Lieutenant immediately. Now this administration is mocking its own chain of command? Dam all of you if it is true!
    You guys need to lighten up it was just a joke and it was funny.

Can someone post the link so we all can hear it?

Lieutenant please lighten up. It was a joke for Pete's sake. The constant cranking amongst us has been going on for years. It was overall funny and done in good taste. There's absolutely nothing wrong with whatever the Major's role was.

How about doing some police work and cut the horse play.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast