dime out
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: dime out

Re: dime out

If you have some credible information please feel free to come forward. Anything else is just speculation. Bashing and rumors will not be tolerated and removed.

Sorry that bothers you.

Congrates . Hope you get all you finally deserve.

If this it not lialbous I dont know what is.

Recompense injury with justice, and recompense kindness with kindness.

Confucius

IT TOOK THE 'MOD' 1 HOUR AND 45 MINUTES TO EDIT POST...NEW RECORD, COCONUT CREEK'S TAX PAYER MONEY AT WORK !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HITHERE
    IT TOOK THE 'MOD' 1 HOUR AND 45 MINUTES TO EDIT POST...NEW RECORD, COCONUT CREEK'S TAX PAYER MONEY AT WORK !!!!!
    I cant even be rhetorical at this point. Whether its or , are seriously one-sided and only proving what and lots of others are saying. you're also making a strong case for the direction and obvious fear, intimidation and lack of integrity this once great PD had. You, whomever you are, have no integrity- I would have said you sold it, but apparently you never had any to begin with.

Just keep playing with your radios and police cars...................

"it is better to deserve honors and not have them than to have them and not to deserve them."

Mark Twain

Then one of the twelve, called Judas Iscarist, went unto the chief priests, and said unto them, what will deliver him unto you, and they covenanted with him for

Holy Bible

"It is easier to forgive an enemy than to forgive a friend."

William Blake

Quote Originally Posted by ehhem
    Quote Originally Posted by HITHERE
    I cant even be rhetorical at this point. Whether its , are seriously one-sided and only proving what and lots of others are saying. you're also making a strong case for the direction and obvious fear, intimidation and lack of integrity this once great PD had. You, whomever you are, have no integrity- I would have said you sold it, but apparently you never had any to begin with.

Just keep playing with your radios and police cars...................
    First, NO I did not post any of these other posts, this is merely to let you know I DID not. You can still ask, but I am telling you I didn't. Love, Sweet-Pea

However, going along with this quote stuff, which is so fitting, I AM adding this one...

Ezekiel 25:17
    The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the self, and the tyranny of evil men.......

Thank you.

P.S. The "radios and cars" comment was extremely funny. Thank you for making me laugh.

P.P.S. The Heat won big tonight.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast