Your Next Florida State FOP President? - Page 12
Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Administrator LEO Affairs Lieutenant

Re: Your Next Florida State FOP President?

Re: If April raise doesn't Come I want to remove Board members

Unread postby Guest » 02/08/10 08:31:54
    If by now you haven't realized that the FOP board is firmly planted in bed with the new administration and the new mayor then you need to go to vision works! The media shows the FOP president and vice president going to lunch with Exposito and Regalado, Carlos Avila appointed (or anointed) to be senior executive assistant, and all the other shennanigans! The FOP will follow their own agenda, and use Javier Ortiz to spoon feed it to us. He will use terms like "Court Liasion Smackdown" (that is unprofessional). Just wait till contract time the FOP is going to hand our ass over to the city. It is not good for your collective bargaining entity to be so lovey dovey with the city administration. There should be a good working relationship, but to be walking around city hall holding hands and playing kissy face is not good! Be prepared to give up the 3% in April, and who knows what else in 2010.

Just in case for all of you critics (this means you Luisito) I AM NOT A COMMANDER THAT WAS DEMOTED, I AM NOT A MAJOR THAT WAS DEMOTED, AND I AM NOT A LIUETENANT THAT WAS RE-ASSIGNED. I'M JUST A POLICE OFFICER THAT HAS BEEN HERE FOR 17 YEARS!

Re: If April raise doesn't Come I want to remove Board members

Unread postby Guest » 02/08/10 09:43:34
    Listen mouth breather all you had to do was watch the news and see Armando, Carlos, Regalado, and Exposito pile into a black Impala and drive away. THE UNION IS IN BED WITH THE ADMINISTRATION AND THE END RESULT WILL BE THE SCREW JOB OF THE CENTURY!

Re: FOP Represetation...

Unread postby Guest » 03/06/10 11:12:14
    The FOP is taking care of thier own. Their own not being the membership, but their children and friends. Sons on the health trust. Sons of friends as vice president, always the same delegates, only fighting for the rights of some but not others, officers accepting jobs as staff then continuing to attend meetings.

I heard Armando say that he got rid of Timoney when actually term limits got rid of Timoney . While Armando was palying this game we still do not have stabiliaztion, we lost three paid holidays and other benefits, we have terrible insurance, we will not see our April raise, and the list goes on and on.

The membership must ake back the union. Get involved, run for office, pass a motion that no more absentee ballots will be passed out by executive board members, no more shouting down members at meetings who have concerns, and lets have a tranparent account of where the money is going.

Re: FOP Represetation...

Unread postby Guest » 03/10/10 14:19:33
    The only thing that I see that's is going up and benefiting two union member are the $2,500 Bonus we gave Carlos Avila and the $8,000 Bonus that we are going to give Armando for the great job they are doing. :devil: :devil: :devil: Plus all the extra rewards under the table.

Re: Lets Blame the Employees!

Unread postby Guest » 03/09/10 09:01:36
    Armando hasnt told the CM jack. Our FOP prez and the maor and CM are getting ready to screw the renk n file good. The FOP already got its payback by supporting the mayor; Timoney, Fernandez, Burden and Cannon are gone, and Avila got promoted. Payback is done, bend over because here it comes.

Unread postby EL CABALLO BLANCO DE WYNWOOD » 03/10/10 18:26:07
    BROTHERS IN BLUE LETS SEE WHAT TYPE OF SWEETHEART DEAL ARMANDO AND CARLOS GET. YOU HAVE BEEN SOLD OUT BY THE JUDAS, AND IF YOU BELIEVE THESE CLOWNS FROM THE FOP THEN YOU BELIEVE IN SANTA CLAUS.

Unread postby Guest » 03/10/10 20:52:56
    Boy I've been saying that for years. I guess you just woke up. Hey why don't they just give them self a $20,000 perk bonus. Oh i forgot they did.

Re: PENSION CUTS ? - $$$$ BETTER READ, AND RESPOND

Unread postby Guest » 03/11/10 15:36:09
    I called the FOP offices and spoke to the nice spanish lady. She said that Armando told her not to worry about it cause we are not in the FRS. Plus that he was retiring soon anyways.
    :shock: .

Re: Ortiz and kerr didnt you say stabilization was a sure thing!

Unread postby Guest » 03/19/10 22:09:37
    What does this have to do with anyone being demoted. We are talking future pension benefits and the 1% fund. The expo idiots see a ghost behind every tree. The FOP has to get organized and protect what we have. This board isnt up to it. They are smart enough to get into a financial fight of this type. These bills are a real threat to all law enforcement including those not in FRS.

Armando was so worried about getting rid of timoney and getting regalado elected that stabilization was forgotten about. The window of opportunity has shut and we are screwed.

FOP exposing

Postby exposing » 03/27/10 05:36:20
    I have a feeling this topic will be deleted because the mod is in the FOP board (hint Hint)

The FOP does not have your back guys and girls! They brag about getting rid of the old adminstration which is fine by me but I see many backdoor deals in the years to come. The FOP board members are not looking out for our best interest they are in bed with the administration/mayor and when contract time comes they won't put up a fight like they did before. Some members on our board have hidden agendas that won't come to light until it's to late. If it doesn't benifit their future they won't do it aka don't piss of big daddy mayor or Adminstrition.

Let's see if I receive my 3% raise in April *Cough* won't be suprised if it's delayed unfortunately.

Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast