Your Next Florida State FOP President? - Page 31
Page 31 of 40 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Administrator LEO Affairs Lieutenant

Re: Your Next Florida State FOP President?

Re: IS THE CHIEF RETURNING TO MPD?

Unread postby 3 ****s » 10/15/11 13:34:45
    Who phukin cares? These grave robbers that just got their asses handed to them by another group of grave robbers will be replaced by another group of flunkees........every year I make less and have to pay more for the things I need and want. That's what we need to focus on. Bring on the PBA, too little too late Armando you treated the fop like it was your own little political PAC and because of your actions and leadership we are screwed as the group that elected you. You're the reason we are divided. Now I need to go work off duty to support my family thank you FOP FOR YOUR CONTINUING SUPPORT OF REGALADO

Re: MYSTERY SOLVED

Unread postby Guest » 10/20/11 21:33:22
    How can you address monkeys who jump out of their chair and verbally attack you? when you ask any questions.

We know Armando, Jr and Avila were promoted through a fair process. You guys have DESTROYED the union how embarrissing to bring in a politician to ask for an endorsment from a union that has no unity. No wonder the Fire Department makes three times what we do.

Re: MYSTERY SOLVED

Unread postby Guest » 10/20/11 22:42:52
    What bothers me is real simple. Its not who's getting promoted, who's driving or not driving an Impala, who's paying or not paying mileage fees, or who's wife is a putting out. What bothers me is that our union is falling apart, bothers are leaving to the PBA daily, but our union leaders make it seem like our union is running smooth. Its not running smooth, people have to realize we need change so that we can gain the trust of all of our brothers and sisters.

Re: Remember good tmes at the fop

Unread postby BETTER TIMES » 10/23/11 09:31:38
    Forced contract?
    by Guest » 08/24/10 21:10:34

Guest wrote:
    Sorry to inform you but as a public sector employee, you cannot strike. We should be pissed that our union sold us out. I am glad to see that Armando Aguilar gave $500 of FOP money to Raquelita Regalado so that in turn our mayor can turn around and screw the whole city. I wonder what good ole Armando got out of the donation

The union needs to be revamped. The old guard never had what was necessary to deal with the politicos. The union are the politicos themselves.Telling us one thing yet driving around with the mayor first chance they get.

Do not be naive. Carlos got the nod and Armando is do to get his also, Either for him or relative, When that happens then you will probably realise that we have all been misled for years. Attacking Timoney was the priority not working toward resolving pension issues and budgets,

Scarola ,Cassanova and Sergio are just followers and stoges avoiding patrol at any cost.Guest

Unread postby HISTORY REPEATED » 10/23/11 09:57:31
    Herald Strikes Again
    by Guest » 11/14/10 10:34:26

I guess Armando also forgot to mention the meetings at his house in his monthly president's report. Especially the parts about him cooking for him.

Unread postby DOUREMBERTHETIME » 10/23/11 21:03:59
    THIS IS FUN. COME ON GUYS AND GALS. WE'VE BEEN FUKED EVERY WHICH WAY BY THE FOP, LETS SEE WHO CAN FIND THE BEST POST . THE ONE OF THE CITY MANAGER ENJOYING CUBAN FOOD AT THE FOP PRESIDENT'S HOME, BEHIND THE MEMBERSHIPS BACK, WAS A GREAT ONE.BUT TRUE. THESE ARE THINGS THEY WANT YOU ALL TO FORGET. BUT YOU SHOULDN'T.

Re: Vehicle surcharge

Unread postby Guest » 10/25/11 11:34:58

Isnt it amazing how the arrogant board is so quick to attack you even after loosing 30% of every ones pay. When it comes to dealing with politicians they only see numbers so tell me,
    you see jav and armando trying to do back door deals for themselves first or a several thousand member PBA with a line of attorneys, who do you think will get the job done??

Re: 4 year county officer makes 33 hr , 4 year city ofc 23.

Unread postby Guest » 10/25/11 14:53:59
    Thank Armando Aguilar! At least his getting his son promoted making alot of money. Thanks god!

Why is Armando and our union board keep collecting a monthly stipend from our membership dues. Lower our $560 annual membership fee to the PBA $350 annual fee. Bunch of Croooooks

Re: Dade County PBa Briefing

Unread postby Guest » 10/25/11 19:53:40
    Armando do the right thing although it maybe to late, Lets have honest elctions without the absentee scam for every board position. You guys have destroyed whats left of the MIami FOP

Re: Chuckie Rabin is a Low-life Snake

Unread postby Guest » 11/03/11 15:13:43
    The Miami PD FOP started the "Boycott" due to officers calling out the FOP for not doing what they needed to be doing. It was also done to help farther Armando's political ambitions to take over as State FOP President.

Page 31 of 40 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast