Your Next Florida State FOP President? - Page 30
Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Administrator LEO Affairs Lieutenant

Re: Your Next Florida State FOP President?

Re: LETS SEE WHAT YOU"LL DO NOW.

Unread postby Guest » 10/02/11 08:26:15
    If the city will impose whatever they want, while Armando and Javi put on an act, why do we belong to the FOP and have them spend our hard earned cash?

Oh, I see. So that Jr. and the buddies can get staff positions.

Now I get it.

REGALADO FOR FOP PRESIDENT!

Postby I DONT WORK 4 U! » 10/05/11 20:04:37
    ARMANDO SAID LAST NIGHT THAT HE DOESN'T REPRESENT THE STAFF OR THE SGT. ARMS SO HE DOESN'T CARE THAT THEY DON'T HAVE TO PAY FOR THEIR CARS. BUT HES SELLING ALL OF US OUT AND WE HAVE TO PAY. THAT MEANS THAT THESE PEOPLE GET THEIRS FOR FREE WITH OUR MONEY. .....AS PRESIDENT HE SHOULD HAVE TOLD THE CITY THAT STAFF AND SGT. AT ARMS RENTALS ARE UNNECESSARY EXPENDITURES AND THEY ALSO NEEDED TO BITE THE BULLET. HE LOOKS OUT FOR THEM MORE THAN THE MEMBERSHIP. I GUESS HE DOESNT WANT JR. TO PAY FOR HIS RENTAL WHEN REGALADO COMPLETES THE DEAL AND PROMOTES HIM FOR SELLING OUT THE MEMBERSHIP. WITH FOP REPRESENTING US LIKE THAT, WHO NEEDS ENEMIES?
    BY THE WAY DONT FORGET THE WAY HE TOLD US THAT HE DIDN'T CARE HOW ANY OF US VOTED. HES DONE HIS PART, NOW REGALADO HAS TO DO HIS. I SUGGEST THAT WE MAKE REGALADO THE FOP PRESIDENT. AT LEAST WE WOULD ALREADY KNOW THAT HES GONNA FUK US AND WE WONT HAVE TO GO THROUGH ALL THE BULLSHIT POWERPOINTS.

Re: the truth

Unread postby Guest » 10/06/11 20:44:27
    I was amused to see that armando loves to step all over himself when confronted with some tough questions. one of them was brought up by me which was, Armando why do sgt at arms dont have to pay for fuel and other perks that are on the backs of the members? his first response at the fop meeting was "well those members are not here and i cannot comment for them." the same question ws brought up at the centralized roll call, his response this time was "I dont represent them!". I know that people are wondering who does the fop really back, cause it surely isn't the members. so for those of you that are willing to give it up without a good fight vote yes!. I am voting no, cause i am sick and tired of giving stuff up. if they wanna take it go right ahead i will have my day in court.

Re: Orosa

Unread postby 7ZIHV5 » 10/07/11 00:58:53
    I think junior is a sharp guy...Then again there are a lot of sharper people that have been on longer. It is just blantant the way we are getting screwed with this contract and before we even vote on it the FOP president is getting another perk...His son promoted.I want to see what happens to Armando's chances of FOP State President after he loses the second largest FOP union in Florida to the PBA. That will be hard to explain. :lol:

7ZIHV5

Re: MDPD MEMBERS TALKING TO PBA PRESIDENT

Unread postby Guest » 10/08/11 10:17:55
    Hey we got our own arrogant organized thug, his called Armando Aguilar

Re: When are we going to the PBA

Unread postby Guest » 10/08/11 12:01:54
    It is easy. Start a letter writing campaign to the State and National Lodges complaining about the lack of professionalism and unethical behavior of our current board. Write to every delegate who will be voting on the State FOP President and state exactly why Armando will make a terrible state wide president. Time to take the offensive to these thugs and oust them once and for all. Return to FOP to the majority not just the thugs and their friends and the retirees who pack the meetings to prop up the thug board.

Re: Look beyond your hate

Unread postby Guest » 10/10/11 22:08:38
    we need armando out not the fop.

armando leave

Re: THE FOP FAMILY AND FRIENDS PLAN

Unread postby member » 10/13/11 02:10:13
    extra..... extra...... etxra..... read all about it....... upper staff is not paying the vehicle surcharge............................ here we go again........... armando has managed to divide this department from a 1/2 now into 1/4 ............. :evil: :evil: :evil: the contarct sucks................

Re: THE DEBATE

Unread postby Guest » 10/14/11 23:40:52
    I am one who is not in favor of bringing the PBA to clean up our dirty laundry. But in light of cronies, the lies, the manipulation of votes and the politics the FOP has been involve in representing a few of the members and not the majority it is with great sadness that we need to either impeach Armando and Jarvi Ortiz or bring the PBA........enough is enough......

FOP meeting and the wrath of the troops

Unread postby Guest » 10/15/11 01:08:58
    Can't wait for the fop meeting next week. Javier & Armando get ready no matter how you stack the meeting you are going to get chewed out by the vast majority. You thought this contract would unify us? Obviously your delusional or corrupt because the majority is furious even the ones that happened to vote yes. This contract no only destroyed us but has devestated the moral of our troops. I've never seen the FOP cause such a mess in the currently fragile department. You've made more enemies and few friends so get ready.

It's time for change and it will be brought to you by the masses.

Love and god bless,
    The Troops

Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast