Your Next Florida State FOP President? - Page 26
Page 26 of 40 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Administrator LEO Affairs Lieutenant

Re: Your Next Florida State FOP President?

City manager agrees to demotions!!

Unread postby Guest » 08/11/11 11:09:02
    I still can't figure out why the FOP was defending Roque, and only Roque. Roque is management and Armando Aguilar said months ago that the union would not support the chief in his battle with the mayor because the union doesn't get involved in management.

I guess the u ion picks and choses who to defend based on friendships or possible personal favors in the future.

Re: Dear Javi

Unread postby guest9 » 08/13/11 14:33:25
    My dear javi:

Only 11 days until the FOP meeting. You are prepared for that date..Sleep well the night before, my dear javi, sleep well ......and prepare yourself for a meeting where the FOP membership will have an opportunity to "take back our union" by any means!!!!!!!...By any means!!!!!!!

Yes, Javi, you must be feeling great that an overwhelming majority voted for the recall of Criminal Regalado....a recall that has no plans.....a recall that has no financial backing.....a recall that is going absolutely nowhere......a recall empowering the Criminal Regalado to be absolutely screaming for our blood.....more blood than after last years bleeding that none of us have recovered from!!!!!

My dear javi, you and your Godfather Armando and the rest of the gangster FOP Board are responsible and accountable for this catastrophic situation we are in.....at this time, our financial future is collectively dead in the water, paralyzed, unable to breathe......just about clinically dead......

You were in bed with the Criminal Regalado too long....and now we are about to be raped and then bled to death as if there is no tomorrow....

Right now, every family member of the FOP membership, every officer, every one of their children, every wife, every husband, every mother and father that needs support in these incredible times are abuot to collapse into an unthinkable unimaginable financial condition.....a total financial crisis.....in a nation that lost over $2.8 trillion in just the past month......

And after jumping out of the burning bed of a Criminal Regalado, what was your response? A recall?....that is like bringing a squirt gun to a raging five alarm fire!!!!!!!

A nuclear financial bomb is about to explde in the face of every MPD officer and their families....and what has the FOP board done....a recall?...as we are about to become ground zero, financially damned to an unthinkable wasteland of hell within the next 40 days....

But on August 24, 2011, my dear Javi, I am not, at this time, sure what you are going to be facing......

Maybe it will be a FOP membership in the total state of shock, thinking the unthinkable, trying to imagine how they are going to financially survive the unsurvivable....after the Criminal Regaldo has incinerated, vaporized, our future.....and in this state of shock...unable to do anything with a FOP Board that has betrayed all of us with murderous lies and deceptive tactics....

That may happen, my dear javi.........on August 24, when the 65 FOP members in attendence, an all time record turnput, may just continue to listen you and your gangster board murdurous treacherous deceptions and betrayals.....murdering the financial survival of all our families......betraying every FOP member in your murderous incompetence....and do nothing...but sit in impotent shock...unable to move....unable to lift a finger

It may just be that..."Same as usual," like sheep led to slaughter murdering our future, murdering our hope of providing for our families.....

Or maybe, just maybe, my dear Javi, something else may happen on August 24, 2011, eleven days from now.....Maybe, just maybe, there will be more than 65 FOP members......maybe you will hear the collective firebreathing thunderous voice of the FOP membership screaming...."ENOUGH IS ENOUGH".... taking radical measures to give a glimmer of hope, a glimmer of survivability in the hands of a new FOP Board!!!!!!

My dear Javi, your past reckless and immature behavior is meaningless now....Continue to be who are you....it doesnt really matter anymore

What matters on August 24 at 6:00 pm is waiting to be heard.....to see if a new consciousness, a new voice, a new leadership arises from the ashes like the proverbial Pheonix that refuses to be burnt alive...... maybe, just mayble,every FOP member will arise from the ashes........ screaming for blood.....screaming for justice....screaming for a glimmer of hope that is not at all possible with the existing FOP gangster board........

My dear Javi.....time will tell......and at that time, maybe, just maybe, your Judgment Day on August 24, 2011 will be envisioned.........So sleep well, my dear Javi, sleep well..........

Re: Expo get out of here, you are a disgrace!!!

Unread postby Guest » 08/14/11 21:38:46
    Nice try Vega, Expo and his staff have ruined this organization!! I agree that Armando and Javi are back stabbing the officers in the dept, howver the officers you allow it!! Vote them out off office.

Re: Dear Javi

Unread postby Guest » 08/14/11 22:10:05
    Sorry Javi & Armando the troops support our chief and are frustrated with your lack of effort against the MAYOR.

You guys really don't have it all figured out. Your selling us out for your own benefit and you will learn the hard way what happens to traders.

AUG 24, 2011 judgement day @ FOP meeting

OPERATION TAKE BACK OUR UNION

FOP attempting to Silence us INSTEAD of fixing problem

Unread postby Silent Lamb » 08/15/11 11:12:47
    The FOP union wishes to silence our first amendment rights
    The internet is a powerful tool and has been used in the past to reveal
    JAVIAR ARMANDO ARE YOU SCARED......

Re: FOP attempting to Silence us INSTEAD of fixing problem

Unread postby Guest » 08/15/11 13:52:46
    Sounds like what Javi, Regalado, Armando would like to see is a Fidel Castro type of organization where only they rule and give out their propaganda.

Unread postby Good Listener » 08/15/11 21:28:22
    I heard (on good authority) the owners of this website offered to let the FOP help moderate the site, but our president refused. How do you explain that? If he really had our best interest at heart, he blew his chance by showing us his true colors.

Good Listener

Unread postby guest9 » 08/24/11 12:02:54
    Lets see how well the gangster FOP Board silences many FOP members who will come to the meeting outraged by the treasonous and treacherous lies of the FOP Board with blood on their hands from being in bed so long with the Criminal Regalado.....

FOP Board may silence LeoAffairs.Com with their devious attempt of a pathetic boycott of LeoAffairs.com......but they cannot silences the voices of FOP membership who will be screaming for accountability tonight!!!!!!!!

Re: Financial Urgency Declared....Year 3 of shafting

Unread postby Guest » 08/15/11 18:15:08
    WOW! I BET ARMANDO AND JAVI DID NOT SEE TIS ONE COMING??????
    YOU GUYS ARE USELESS!!!!

Re: REGALADO MUST GO NEW TIMES STORY

Unread postby Guest » 08/18/11 13:07:10
    Once again the fire department have shown that they can negotiate better! Armando they have fcked us again. You have been played!

Page 26 of 40 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast