Your Next Florida State FOP President? - Page 24
Page 24 of 40 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Administrator LEO Affairs Lieutenant

Re: Your Next Florida State FOP President?

Re: International Union of Police Associations

Unread postby Guest » 07/07/11 12:01:05
    My understanding is that union is in bed with our Mayor. Witin the last couple of year we have only been screwed with all contact negotiations. Brother & sister I think is time to stand up for whats right and stop ignoring the promises and lies from (Javi & Armando). At the end of the day its us Rookies who are going to pay with our jobs. Don't let history repeat itself and be handed pink slips. The truth of the matter is the same tactics the were used on us in our last contract and will probably be used on us come September 2011. Don't let our union foul you, the signs are there and the begining to our faith is near. I can guarantee you, no one is going to want a second paycut espeacially (the veterans) during these economic times. We as rookies are the future of the departments so lets stand up and fight along with our veterans brothers for whats right !

Re: New Lackey hired by Mayor.

Unread postby Guest » 07/07/11 14:29:46
    Just remember, at the end of the day Armando and Javi have a stronger bond with the Mayor than the one they have with the rank and file.

Promotions are important to these two bozos.

LT KERR

Unread postby Guest » 07/08/11 12:06:30
    Sir, how can we effectively remove Armando aguilar from the fop and send his a$$ back to patrol, you know since they are short and everything.

Re: LT KERR

Unread postby Patrol guy » 07/08/11 12:51:44
    I have seen him in Patrol. We don't need the likes of him on the street. Please keep him away from Patrol.If you value the safety and well being of your fellow officers you'll want him away from the working troops.

Recall FOP staff now

Unread postby miembro » 07/10/11 08:37:30
    We keep fighting the Mayor here but not where it counts,our union! Let's stop playing games with our future and recall Armando and his staff. So what is the first step we have to take to get these guys out? Oh and don't tell me to attend meetings because I work B-shift in the North,just how can we get the ball rolling?
    This is by far,the worse FOP administration in my short history here! Armando was not this bad a few years ago or did he pull the wool over our eyes?

Re: City Hell Commences it's Wrath

Unread postby Vancer » 07/12/11 19:16:12
    Armando, Javi and the FOP board have turned into lap dogs for the mayor.

Vote "NO" for any contract

Unread postby Observer1 » 07/18/11 23:34:01
    Any contract FOP proposes vote "NO"

We are in the middle of litigation regarding the "imposed contract" why on earth would we voluntarily sign a contract that reflects the same agreement as the "imposed contract", plus it will also have further cuts in it. It might be just me but i say F it impose another contract on us and fight the City's absurd and unnecessary spending.

WHERE IS OUR WAR!!!! geez we might as well higher the security guards union they even are protesting. I refuse to take any cuts or make changes to our salary, work days, holiday pay, pension, ect. The fop is obviously is in bed with the mayor and doesn't show any fight.

Armando & Ortiz start speaking out against the mayor and stop having lunch with him and his cronies. You've sold us out the least you can do is either pull a 180 or admit your connection with him. Maybe it's time to dump some union board dirt and photos to mr. Crespo. You know what i'm talking about and it will ruin "you".

Re: What did we accomplish today?

Unread postby TOS Guy » 07/21/11 23:13:51
    Javi,

Both you and that a hole Armando are pieces of crap. W e finally have a chief and stafF that support us but you don't like him because he won't promote you to a staff position. I can't wait to kick your arse for backstabbing the rank and file. AND AFTER I kick your arses I will personally take your badges from you and turn them in to property. You are both traitors to law enforcement.

Connect the DOTS

Unread postby Tad » 07/22/11 17:13:29
    It doesn't matter how many meetings you go to. Javi and Armando have a hidden agenda with the mayor and it doesn't include the rank and file.Wake up and smell the coffee. Your own Pres and VP are only looking out for themselves. Recall these clowns while you still have time.

Re: Connect the DOTS

Unread postby Roner » 07/23/11 08:43:24
    Most of the Board of the FOP are there because they're screw up and need a life line for all the trouble they get into. Armando (Mercado cop), Javi (bad arrests, especially on the blacks), Cassanova (nuff said). What a bunch of losers.

Page 24 of 40 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast