Your Next Florida State FOP President?
Page 1 of 40 12311 ... LastLast

Administrator LEO Affairs Lieutenant

Your Next Florida State FOP President?

The following posts are taken from message boards and pertain to candidates for Florida State FOP President. The candidates are the current State FOP President Jim Preston and the Miami Police Department FOP President Armando Aquilar.

This thread will be updated as we find posts and new posts are made about the candidates on the various boards.

Re: Your Next Florida State FOP President?

Re: FOP YES ! PBA NO ! IT'S THAT SIMPLE !

Unread postby Guest » 04/09/12 22:38:14
    The fop is completely broken all that fuzz about the insurance is another scare tactics for people to stay with the fop. Faith has been lost because Armando eagerness to poison, ruin people career and have his own son promoted under a scandal of favoritism to the new chief and the mayor. Not even could the fop bring the members together for a rally at the marlin stadium.....turn off lights and bring the PBA....

Pension Stabilization

Unread postby The Voice » 09/17/08 07:54:47
    Thank you Armando for the recent letter addressing the deadline of the Pension stabilization ( Deadline date September 30,2008 ) Correct me if i'm wrong but didn't i say that we had until the end of the fiscal year ending September 30,2008 to develop and implement the pension stabilization. I guess you forgot to read the FOP Contract Article 44 page 81. Wait!... I remember, you called me a liar on all my allegations. Now the City is asking for a 180 days extension. If not the deal will fall through and we will NOT get our retro raises.

Ok.. What's in it for us? ( i know whats in it for you ). If we don't give the extension.. NO MONEY!
    If we vote YES on the extension we don't have any guarantees that they won't ask for another 180 days.

Brothers and Sister's the Pension Stabilization was accomplished per contract with in the time frame as agreed.. Its the Citys fault that they haven't agreed to implement said article.

If we don't Vote for an extension we lose due to a faulty writing contract! Thank you State FOP President Armando. Keep the fight within the Department your doing a hell of a job!

Re: Pension Stabilization

Unread postby Guest » 09/17/08 16:33:51

You don't know how right you are. The deadline is September 30, 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So Mr President Armando? What are you doing for us brothers and sisters? Where is are money?????????? For a year we have waited patiently and all you tell us is to wait. We are tired of waiting. GIVE US OUR RAISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have spoken to some of the executive board members and they are clueless. If they don't get it by September 30, 2008, we won't get it. Show me that I am wrong Mr FOP President! Do your job

Unread postby Guest » 09/17/08 23:39:41

Goddamn liar! I say we start marhing on city hall again. Another bad faith contract to screw the working man. Armando you need to prove your not a headless ass real soon!

Unread postby Too many issues » 09/20/08 10:54:30
    There is always the option of voting no. Which would shock city hall because the cost to the city will be enormous in the coming year or two considering the state of the stock market. But don't fret, we will get it. It will probably be pushed through, amazingly, right before the FOP elections. Then Armando will go out and crow about what an outstanding job he did. He may still win but we need change. Avila will be heading out after the next election. He should just go ahead and put a bid in now. He has enough time to get an A shift slot. Someone needs to explain the NET zones to him and the new signal changes but he'll be alright.

Unread postby I know its u » 09/20/08 18:44:45
    You can always tell when Avila or Sergio come on here to post. You guys are so easy. And funny. By the way Sergio how is the union doing in getting your position upstairs? Not very good huh? I bet you can figure out why. Think really, really hard. Avila, you will be out soon my friend. Try and get the FOP vote to come up along the same time as a bid so at least you can stay south. Read all the posts from earlier. The time for change is coming. The most important thing here for most of us is our money. And it's not coming any time soon. By the way, instead of trying to drum up support here, do you think Armando or Avila could actually come to a rollcall once in a while instead of only when its election time. How about letting us know face to face whats going on? And don't tell me to go to meetings. I have other things going on. The FOP works for us. We do not work for them. Maybe you sh1ouldn270't forget that.

Unread postby Pissed at Armando » 09/24/08 19:14:09
    Armando is so busy worrying about T$'s Lexus and BK's stupidities, that he forgot about fighting for what really matters: us and our money and our retirement. I frankly don't give a rat's ass about T$ and BK. I want to protect what's rightfully mine. Thanks for losing sight of the big picture, Armando. You're worse than the rest of them.

Re: WHAT DID THEY DISCUSS AT THE FOP MEETING YESTERDAY?

Postby The Voice » 09/18/08 13:56:12
    last meeting FOP topic! How Armando is going to save us from a bad faith contract. He stated that he feels confident that in less than 180 days the negotiations will be finalize. That means Brother and Sister 6 more month of waiting... The retro is ONLY on your base salary... City is saving millions on NOT paying for overtime salary increase. City a cost effective plan so does Armando.

Armando please stop the scams...

Lack of Confidence

Unread postby Pissed at Armando » 09/24/08 19:16:34
    Who wants to do a Lack of Confidence vote in Armando?? Just post a reply of YES and your vote will be counted!

Page 1 of 40 12311 ... LastLast