Sex on Duty, in Sunrise

Sex on Duty, in Sunrise

THE OFFICER SAID, NOT TRUE, SHE LIED!
    1. Is all it takes to find an officer chargeable is a computer log the someone typed up?
    2. How is that evidence any different from a he said, she said conclusion?
    3. Should playing golf while on-duty be reported, type up a log and let's see! :devil:

Re: Sex on Duty, in Sunrise

I work for a different agency in Dade. I been working the graveyard for the past 20 years. I dont know the in and out of the investigation, so Am not here to judge IA. I do find disturbing that someone can ALLEDGE sex on duty , when we all know unless is on VIDEO. Is all allegations, I hope this officer sues SUNRISE, if the allegation is not on VIDEO is all hearsay/allegation. Find yourself a good attorney buddy.

Re: Sex on Duty, in Sunrise

Now a days all it takes is for allegations to be made. unfortunately hear say is allowed in arbitration hearings. I agree he should sue Sunrise were is the proof that he had sex on duty. A stupid spread sheet that this lady created how does IA know if she didn't make it up. IA can't prove it because there is no video to the act because if there was he would be fired and his cert. would have been pulled. How can IA confirm that this officer knows this lady, for all we know she would be and obsessed cop groupie, That tried to hook up with him and he shot her down and out of rage she came up with this allegation to get him in trouble.