Sergeant screwing officer!

Sergeant screwing officer!

So I hear it's okay for Sergeants (who are married) to have sexual relationships with members on their squad. No discipline, the Deputy Chief just assigns the Sgt. to another squad. Gotta love WGPD!

Re: Sergeant screwing officer!

101 and 104 has allowed relationships between officers and dispatchers to go on in the past so no surprise they covered this up and swept it under the rug. If a minority was involved they would be in an IA so quick then terminated......oh wait, that's happening now.

Quote Originally Posted by Not surprised!
    101 and 104 has allowed relationships between officers and dispatchers to go on in the past so no surprise they covered this up and swept it under the rug. If a minority was involved they would be in an IA so quick then terminated......oh wait, that's happening now.

Why do I have this visual of you terminated whiners sitting around commiserating about how you are going to slam WGPD? Come to work, do your job properly, and go home. You would still be employed. STFU. :devil:

Can you stick with the topic please? You can't because it must be true. I'm sure you're one of the few who live under 104's desk. Do you use the same rag he wipes his desk down with to wipe your face? :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness :)
    Can you stick with the topic please? You can't because it must be true. I'm sure you're one of the few who live under 104's desk. Do you use the same rag he wipes his desk down with to wipe your face? :devil:

Please quote the policy which prohibits this...

Then, quote the policy which deals with UNTRUTHFULNESS!!!!

(MP??? HUH??? bwahhhhhhahahahhahahahahahah)

Since you want to quote policy and it's obvious you keep avoiding the primary topic, go ask this Sergeant did he screw one of his subordinates....then go ask 104 what did he tell this Sergeant in the closed door meeting....then ask 104 what discipline he handed this Sergeant for screwing one of his officers which is not only a policy violation but I believe adultery is a crime. Let's see how much truthfulness you get. Now go get some sleep, 104 will be in early tomorrow and you need to be waiting under his desk with your mouth open :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness ;)
    Since you want to quote policy and it's obvious you keep avoiding the primary topic, go ask this Sergeant did he screw one of his subordinates....then go ask 104 what did he tell this Sergeant in the closed door meeting....then ask 104 what discipline he handed this Sergeant for screwing one of his officers which is not only a policy violation but I believe adultery is a crime. Let's see how much truthfulness you get. Now go get some sleep, 104 will be in early tomorrow and you need to be waiting under his desk with your mouth open :devil:
    I am avoiding the primary topic? I asked you to quote the policy. I have yet to hear you give an intelligent response. You keep responding by saying "get under 104's desk." With responses like this, you obviously deserved to be fired because you don't even know the policies in which you violate! This is amusing. I could go on for hours doing this. :mrgreen: