Non union memebrs

Post Non union memebrs

non union members need to fight their own fight and stop trying to get the union to fight it for them. If they are scared of the consequences......drop it.

It's getting kind of old that the same person has been going around to every officer trying to get them to complain to the union about the boss. If you have a problem with him follow the directives, for once, and make a complaint the proper way.

don't use the union as your fall guy.

accountability

Law Emforcement Officers are held to a higher standard than citizens, Right!!Administrators, Sergeants, Captains and Chief are held to a higher standard than the officers. Right!!! But it's sad to see the same administrators and sargeant who make the rules repetably break the rules and use the excuse of "do as I say, not as I do". Then thoes same administratios attempt to get you suspended for doing the same thing the Sargeant and other officers have done in the past.

What ever happended to what is goog for I is good for all.

It is about time to contract with the Pasco County Sheriffs' Office

Re: accountability

Quote Originally Posted by on looker
    Law Emforcement Officers are held to a higher standard than citizens, Right!!Administrators, Sergeants, Captains and Chief are held to a higher standard than the officers. Right!!! But it's sad to see the same administrators and sargeant who make the rules repetably break the rules and use the excuse of "do as I say, not as I do". Then thoes same administratios attempt to get you suspended for doing the same thing the Sargeant and other officers have done in the past.

What ever happended to what is goog for I is good for all.

It is about time to contract with the Pasco County Sheriffs' Office
    Actually all LEO's are held to the same standard. Most at the Dade City Police Department appear to exceed that standard. It's sad to see someone try and slam an administration that does a stand up job and hold's everyone accountable for their actions.

I understand that contracting with the Sheriff's Office was an idea that had been brought up in the past and was shot down by the community members. It is important that the members of the Dade City Police Department "On looker" understands that posting negative things about the administration (including sergeants) makes the entire agency look bad.

I hope that not more community members see, or are made aware, of this site if negative things continue to be said. Remember that this is a public access site and the community members are what kept you your job in 02 when they ousted the Fire Department.

I truly appreciate all you men and women in law enforcement do to keep us safe. Don't let the 1 get the rest of you down. Continue to do an amazing job, you will always be in my prayers.