About the emails

About the emails

The first email the sheriff wrote was like a six year old that didn’t get his way. Before the grammar police start screaming at me, I know sheriff should be capitalized in this sentence. He doesn’t deserve the effort of me hitting the shift key to capitalize it.

The letter the union wrote was great and honest. You have to love the last line about the lowest wages. Good on the union for taking a dig and telling it how it is.

So the sheriff writes back that not all laws need to be enforced? What an Idiot. Yes I did capitalize Idiot. It’s labor law. It is the same in Orlando, Miami, Pensacola and Key West. You got no choice. He is pissed off because he didn’t get his way. Now the union showed that the guy can’t be believed or trusted.

Pretty convenient that the sheriff ignored the truth about that you have the third lowest salary in the entire state in his response. That is a fact.

By the way, I don’t care who AFL CIO is endorsing. All I know is that stuff is starting to get better and the sheriff is rattled.He is like six year olds fighting and their parents told them to stop and they hear “jimmy started it” of “he hit me first” or “yeah but”.

He’s gonna win again. I don’t see anyone else standing up to him but the union. You should probably get behind them.

Re: About the emails

Did you notice in the second e-mail, M.S. quotes the union's email, but erased the last line of us being the lowest paid law enforcement officers.

Is M.S. that blind???? We are the LOWEST paid in the area!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Did you notice in the second e-mail, M.S. quotes the union's email, but erased the last line of us being the lowest paid law enforcement officers.

Is M.S. that blind???? We are the LOWEST paid in the area!!!!!!!
    C'mon...give the guy a break. He cut off the last paragraph because it made the email lighter and saved on postage. He was just being frugal.

Isn't that the same thing he scolded IUPA for last week in his email about TG? I guess what's good for the goose isn't good for the gander at LCSO. Let's hope this goose flies off to somewhere else this November.

The great sheriff get mad...........naaaaaaaa never! :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by Ramblin Man
    Before the grammar police start screaming at me, I know sheriff should be capitalized in this sentence. He doesn’t deserve the effort of me hitting the shift key to capitalize it.
    Don't fall into the cop writing trap. Sheriff should only be capitalized when it is the first word in the sentence or when you use it as part of a title, as in Sheriff Timothy Fisher.

The reality is our current sheriff shows his lack of education through his excessive use of unnecessary capitalization, bold font, colored font, and underlining. It also shows that he has No Actual Message, because He relies on GIMMICKS, like fonts manipulation rather than articulating his point.

"You are a professional; you’re better than that. Professionals know how to use the written word to communicate their intent and tone without having to make fonts larger or aggressively red in color with multiple instances of unnecessary punctuation.
    I see business onliners flexing their emotional muscles in e-mails every day. Using formatting of every kind all to make sure we know they are making a point of making a point. Can’t they make a point without all that formatting? Because they are not professionals. Being able to communicate with clarity sans the formatting crutch is a clear indicator of a professional." Business Email Etiquette.

http://www.grammarbook.com/punctuation/capital.asp

MS really hates Obama. He can't stop talking about him. :evil:

[quote=Bubba Joe][quote="Ramblin Man":16jlke4w] Before the grammar police start screaming at me, I know sheriff should be capitalized in this sentence. He doesn’t deserve the effort of me hitting the shift key to capitalize it.[/quote]

Don't fall into the cop writing trap. Sheriff should only be capitalized when it is the first word in the sentence or when you use it as part of a title, as in Sheriff Timothy Fisher.

The reality is our current sheriff shows his lack of education through his excessive use of unnecessary capitalization, bold font, colored font, and underlining. It also shows that he has [color=#FF0000][b][u]No Actual Message[/u][/b][/color], because [b][color=#008000]He[/color][/b] relies on [b][color=#FF0000]GIMMICKS[/color][/b], like fonts manipulation rather than articulating his point.

"You are a professional; you’re better than that. Professionals know how to use the written word to communicate their intent and tone without having to make fonts larger or aggressively red in color with multiple instances of unnecessary punctuation.
    I see business onliners flexing their emotional muscles in e-mails every day. Using formatting of every kind all to make sure we know they are making a point of making a point. Can’t they make a point without all that formatting? Because they are not professionals. Being able to communicate with clarity sans the formatting crutch is a clear indicator of a professional." Business Email Etiquette.

[url="http://www.grammarbook.com/punctuation/capital.asp"]http://www.grammarbook.com/punctuation/capital.asp[/url][/quote:16jlke4w]

Like!