Zimmerman is inocent - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Zimmerman is inocent

Quoted Post deleted due to violations of the Terms of Use
    Hulk angry! Hulk smash!

I understand what the "witnesses" said, and I also understand what was on the 911 recordings. I also have an education above the third grade and have a far deeper understanding of the law and our justice system than you do. Your ignorance to the truth is astounding.

I enforce laws for a living. I write fully detailed reports. I have never been denied a warrant. I have arrested plenty of bad guys, and have sorted through enough bullshit to fill a semi. What do you do? What can you say qualifies you to even understand what really happened here?

Let me remind you that George Zimmerman has a criminal record, a ridiculous series of calls to police dispatch, and has been pegged as a police wannabe zealot. Trayvon may have been suspended from school, but he has NO criminal record. I will add that lack of a criminal record does not necessarily denote innocence, but it does help. In this particular case, when comparing Trayvon to George, you see that George is an unstable idiot.

All that aside, it is now blatantly obvious that you are a bigot. Your choice of words to describe Trayvon is sickening.

I hope you ignite your own robes the next time you burn a cross on someone's front lawn. And if you don't take it that far, then may the crabs of a thousand whores infest your genitals.

Quote Originally Posted by Miami area LEO
    That's true, but it doesn't mean that it's correct.

If you go from Mexico all the way down through South America, you will find names such as Averhoff, Goldberg, Banzhaf, Stein, Krieg, etc. These are the descendants of Germans who fled Europe after WW II. They are Caucasian, and most of them will only speak Spanish.

You will also find your Kurenuma, Fujimori, Amatsu, etc. These are the descendants of the Japanese who did the same thing. Again, most of them speak Spanish (or Portuguese) only.

Hispanic is not a race. The FBI is often wrong, and racial matters are no exception.

Just like the term "African-American" to describe a black person is hilarious. Based upon the term, anyone who can be considered American and is from Africa is African-American.

So the Egyptians, Algerians, Moroccans, and South Africans are all African-Americans. That's right folks: the white guy from South Africa can declare he's African-American and nobody can say any different.
    If you are an example, no wonder south Fla, is so bad.

Quoted Post deleted due to violations of the Terms of Use
    Hulk angry! Hulk smash!

I understand what the "witnesses" said, and I also understand what was on the 911 recordings. I also have an education above the third grade and have a far deeper understanding of the law and our justice system than you do. Your ignorance to the truth is astounding.

I enforce laws for a living. I write fully detailed reports. I have never been denied a warrant. I have arrested plenty of bad guys, and have sorted through enough bullshit to fill a semi. What do you do? What can you say qualifies you to even understand what really happened here?

Let me remind you that George Zimmerman has a criminal record, a ridiculous series of calls to police dispatch, and has been pegged as a police wannabe zealot. Trayvon may have been suspended from school, but he has NO criminal record. I will add that lack of a criminal record does not necessarily denote innocence, but it does help. In this particular case, when comparing Trayvon to George, you see that George is an unstable idiot.

All that aside, it is now blatantly obvious that you are a bigot. Your choice of words to describe Trayvon is sickening.

I hope you ignite your own robes the next time you burn a cross on someone's front lawn. And if you don't take it that far, then may the crabs of a thousand whores infest your genitals.

this isn't racist you scumbag MOD

SORRY I DON'T HANG OUT WITH YOUR MOTHER

If you are an example, no wonder south Fla, is so bad.
    Yeah, I'm an example. I'm the example of a man from Cuban ancestry who can beat you at your own games. I am fluent in four languages, well-versed in many global cultures, I'm educated, well-spoken, and am well trained in a specialized area of investigations.

I belong to the culture that came in here in 1962 and turned a backwoods town into a major metropolitan county. Yes, we have our fair share of violence, drugs, fraud, and other crimes here, but we also have some of the best schools, medical care, multi-national jobs, and overall growth opportunities in the nation.

SORRY I DON'T HANG OUT WITH YOUR MOTHER
    Wow, so original. Did you come up with that all by yourself? Impressive for someone with such narrow eyes and obviously pronounced brow...or did you get help from your sister/wife?

You sir are the reason LEO's get a bad name ... You are making statements that are either incorrect or unconfirmed. Worse yet, you are coming to judgement before the facts and an investigation come out.

Before chasing Trayvon, George is recorded saying "These assholes...they always get away." It was recorded while Trayvon ran away, and just before George pursued, while holding a gun, in a crime WATCH capacity (NOT ALLOWED).
    What statue says a this is not allowed?

The struggle ensued because Trayvon was threatened and defended himself; that struggle led to his death.
    Can you show me case law or a statue that says being followed by a person gives you the right to start a physical altercation?

The problem lies in the fact that he created this problem via personal negligence, and now he has to through the legal process.
    What statutes did he violate? Is there a personal negligence statue I've missed somewhere?

Zimmerman initiated the act of chasing Trayvon, thereby becoming the aggressor. Trayvon had the right to defend himself against the stranger who was going after him. If Trayvon was beating Zimmerman, it was Trayvon defending himself from his attacker.
    What statue says if someone follows you that you can respond with physical force? Have you read the following?

776.012?Use of force in defense of person.—A person is justified in using force, except deadly force, against another when and to the extent that the person reasonably believes that such conduct is necessary to defend himself or herself or another against the other’s imminent use of unlawful force.

So you are saying that the near act of following someone is enough to respond with force? Do you have any case law to support this? Better yet, if the claims are correct that Tray was on top of Zimmerman banging his head into the floor, you are saying that because he was followed by Zimmerman he was justified in the use of deadly force?

Case law clearly shows that justifiable use of force must be reasonable. Beating someone because they were following you is not reasonable.

Zimmerman broke the law by being "neighborhood watch" with a gun and chasing Trayvon...that is vigilantism, and it is a crime.
    What statue?

Zimmerman had NO AUTHORITY to go after Trayvon. That is illegal, and it's called assault. The fact that he had a gun makes it aggravated assault.
    784.011 states:

(1)?An “assault” is an intentional, unlawful threat by word or act to do violence to the person of another, coupled with an apparent ability to do so, and doing some act which creates a well-founded fear in such other person that such violence is imminent.

You claim that following the kid is an assault?

It's Zimmerman's fault he got into a fight. Zimmerman picked the fight, which is a crime. That is battery. The gun makes it aggravated battery. This is also a crime.
    Dude you can't be a cop. Do you even know what battery is?

784.03 states:
    (1)(a)?The offense of battery occurs when a person:
    1.?Actually and intentionally touches or strikes another person against the will of the other; or
    2.?Intentionally causes bodily harm to another person.

What report says Zimmerman was first to get physical? You yourself seem to think it was started by Tray in a justifiable use of force to defend himself ...

Zimmerman shot Trayvon during the fight he picked. It doesn't matter if Trayvon was beating him, because Trayvon was acting in self-defense. Zimmerman committed manslaughter. That is a crime.
    Escalation of force buddy ... If Tray was beating Zimmermans head into the ground that would be deadly force and NOT justifiable because you were being followed.

Was this explanation simple enough for you to understand, Mr. Hulk? I apologize for the lack of colorful letters written with crayons, but big boys use computers and don't stoop to using such childish instruments for adult conversations.
    I see you resort to insults when you lack content and facts ...

Well Sanford Pd looks like you have your hands full with the two race baters and hate mongers coming to town. Need I mention any names? Well of course I will. Jessie Jerkson and Evil Al. They both got the call out and are on their way to tell the community that the cops and white people are the devil. Same ol' message different day....ho hum. Anyway enjoy soaking up the o.t. thats about all these two develish dudes are good for.

:cop:

To "Really":

784.048 - Stalking
    784.011 - Assault

Both of these qualify for self-defensive actions from Trayvon. He was being followed/harassed by some guy he didn't know, and should therefore feel threatened. I am not saying that perhaps Trayvon could not have taken another course of action, but at the end of it all, the guy with the gun was not supposed to go after him. Once you feel the threat, you can defend yourself. Also, you too are going off the assumption that GZ did not first place his hands on Trayvon.

The escalation of force goes equally. George started, Trayvon responded and escalated, to which George escalated again, and so on...the problem being that the initial action itself was unlawful.

The reported "slamming" of George's head against the asphalt was obviously not as bad as Zimmerman claimed. If it was so bad, why was he not taken to the hospital before going to the station? Sure SFD responded and treated him, but it could not have been a major head injury if the medical transport was never completed.

I will have to go back on the vigilantism, however, because I could not find it under that specific term. However, he was performing patrol functions while armed, which can be a violation under 843.08. So, while there is no statute for "vigilantism", that falls under the title of obstruction. If he was performing the patrol functions under the guise of security, then he is in violation of FSS 493, because he is unlicensed. The NCPC is the one who sets rules for Crime Watch, and it is against their rules to perform those functions while armed.

I actually seem to be in the right ballpark, though. I know this because the lead investigator wanted to arrest GZ for the manslaughter.

The slurs I used were directed not at you, who are quite obviously more adept at the use of the English language; they were directed at "Hulk", who had fished for them.

I only have one question. Why was he armed in he first place. In Tampa I conduct a neighborhood watch, and the law clearing states, that I can not be armed while performing my duties as a security neighborhood watch. All the rest I can not comment on, because I as not there.I will say, "this will not end well for Zimmerman now that Al Sharpton is involved"he is going PLAY THE RACE CARD]. Rev Al wouldn't be here if it was status qoute,and it was a black male shooting a white person.

Neighborhood watch guy.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast