Promotions?? - Page 4
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Promotions??

Re: Promotions??

There will be a lot less than expected and I agree that captains and lieutenants do just fine, don't fatten this pig at the top, worry about us !!!!

wow :?

Quote Originally Posted by guest39
    wow :?
    I second that. If I was a major right now, I would be really pissed. He bypassed a bunch of people and promoted a captain to chief? On top of that, he promoted a couple of Lt's to major. Whats interesting is that this appears to have been hastily done. I wonder if this is meant to be a distraction from the whole POAT scandal thats brewing? No transfer list has been sent out yet. I smell something fishy.

Loftus gets a big thumbs down on this one.

Can you provide names?
    How many Lt's and Sgt's each got promoted?

Can someone provide a list of the recent promotions. :devil: :devil:

Can anyone provide the list?

the hardest workers with the most experince :devil:

Chief
    Juan Perez from captain

Majors

Hanlon
    Organvidez
    Jesus Ramirez
    Freddy Ramirez
    S. Plasencia
    Noel-Pratt
    Adriana Bryd

WOW!! This is the future of our Department? This group is made up of a** kissers and those who have been passed over for YEARS! Don't be jealous - you too can be a chief (from any rank) if you play with Jimmy White Gloves and the Secretary for the POAT. As for the 2 from Special Patrol - the same goes for them - after years kissing Terp's backside (Carlos' buddy) you too can be major. I guess the rest are the lesser of all evils and will just go along and not make waves - since they are or were never the ones who did real police work. Captain to Chief?? how is this really justified? Experience preparing budgets - nope, experience being on a panel of majors - nope, experience at any executive level - nope, experience as the head of a bureau or enitity - nope, experience kissing up and on a board which is under investigation - yepppp :snicker:

Hurts to say it, but MDPD is following the Miami Police Department's promotional path. Sad! Whatever happened to earning your way up the civil service promotional track; that is, sergeant, lieutenant, captain and then proving yourself worthy as an exempt command officer, bureau commander, and major and them division chief? The damage Carlos Alvarez inflicted upon our MDPD, with his questionable promotions; Frank Vecin comes to mind; continued by the subsequent directors who embraced his model, is far reaching in its toxic effects. A command position, like respect is earned!

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast