Promotions?? - Page 13
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Promotions??

Re: Promotions??

Okay, thank you for your input Mrs. Erched - now go back to work in Personnel. Please, this guy has been kissing butt since he was Bobby Jone's personal do boy. How about a real cop - my bad, doesn't appear we have any in the command staff.

Guys...the next Director is coming from the outside. By the way... Naim Erched as Director? Are you out of your minds. There could be no worse choice except for maybe JD.

Go # 305 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned

Naim Erched was knee deep in the Frank Boni cover up, protecting Carlos Alvarez' butt.

He was the acting Major at the time and decided to "handle" it without informing Carlos Alvarez. The Civilian Review Panel found him guilty of a cover up. This behavior is so typical of him. He consistently makes poor decisions based upon his overwhelming desire to feed his ego. He is disloyal and has only pursued his own agenda his entire career. If the Mayor appoints him, he will live to regret it. Erched is a snake who can always be counted on to bite the hand that feeds him.

# 305, you are truelly amazing and by far the most knowledgable person on this site. No body mentioned what a wooosie the guy was though.

A "wuss"? Back in the early 1980s, when SRT operated out of the old Midwest station, Naim was an active SRT member.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Guest305
    He was the acting Major at the time and decided to "handle" it without informing Carlos Alvarez. The Civilian Review Panel found him guilty of a cover up. This behavior is so typical of him. He consistently makes poor decisions based upon his overwhelming desire to feed his ego. He is disloyal and has only pursued his own agenda his entire career. If the Mayor appoints him, he will live to regret it. Erched is a snake who can always be counted on to bite the hand that feeds him.

I'm willing to bet that Erched went to Alvarez after hearing from Waller and told him. Alvarez told Erched to handle it. Erched took the Letter of Reprimand, but then got promoted to Major before Oscar Vegara, who was next in line. No, I don't have proof. It's just my read on it.

Sorry MOD646 but Erched never discussed the situation with Alvarez. He just decided he would handle it himself. I suspect had he told Alvarez first it might have been handled differently. Remember Erched was the one who told Waller to check it out. Many have questioned what was Erched's motivation? Most believe it was his huge EGO.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast