Tom and his blind Followers - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Tom and his blind Followers

All you beach cops have no idea! Gonzalez just sold you down the river to save his own! Martinez and Overton are the least qualified to run the department. Gonzalez actually offered the chief job to Loftus during the interview process. And Gonzalez is actually begging Hunker to pull his name out of the race to make it easier to sell the council and the dept ! So, good luck to you Martinez! :devil: :rechargeable vil: :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by Yourf
    All you beach cops have no idea! Gonzalez just sold you down the river to save his own! Martinez and Overton are the least qualified to run the department. Gonzalez actually offered the chief job to Loftus during the interview process. And Gonzalez is actually begging Hunker to pull his name out of the race to make it easier to sell the council and the dept ! So, good luck to you Martinez! :devil: :rechargeable vil: :devil:
    Sounds like this was written by TH or his followers. Dont be a sore looser! Wish us well now, please.

Oh- how this turned out to be SO SO True! Al Capone- the PIED PIPER and almost our MBPD Chief! :shock:

what is up with the fantasy hate obsession with Hunker?

It is only 1 poster, obsessed- WHY?
    are you too deep in the corruption of the current regime that you need to make it a his team vs. your team?
    I don't understand the psychology of it. Hunker is a non factor and this one poster is obsessed with Hunker.
    The corruption at the top level of MBPD is current and active and at a true mafia level with indifference to the police officers Bill of Rights, Due Process and the contract.
    Is Hunker some mysterious spirit that can create these conditions?
    You can stay on the side of the corruption if you like, but if you work with it you are only going to end up in a civil law suit and end up at a loss of your own personal income.
    Your leader is going to do what he does best , use you as a buffer and exploit you so that when the music stops he has a chair and you are left out in the cold hanging.
    Is that leadership?

I'm sure glad that Hunker's corrupt attempt at Chief failed. Just look at all the dirty things he was doing when he applied here.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I'm sure glad that Hunker's corrupt attempt at Chief failed. Just look at all the dirty things he was doing when he applied here.
    Bello really knows a leader when he sees one.

He can keep north of 95 Street. Congrats to Chief Martinez and Deputy Chief Overton. That Lunatic Commissioner almost pulled it off. But at the end the good guys won.

"good guys" ? :lol:

[img]http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s215/M-70AB2/****holster.jpg[/img]

Capone was doing dirty deeds LONG before he applied here. He just finally got caught, and rightfully so.

Capone was doing dirty deeds LONG before he applied here. He just finally got caught, and rightfully so.
    Any odds on what his sentence will be? :?

Any odds on what his sentence will be? :?
    Chief of Police at Miami Beach With the current Command Staff in place and Capt. J.E. as his Assistant Chief. What a sentence in Hell that would be !!! Can you guys please get over Hunker. Really who gives a crap.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast