new assistant chief - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: new assistant chief

Skalaski!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by guest6828
    Skalaski!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If we want turds for chief and assistant chief how about Scherer and Garcia. Both major alpha hotels.

Respectfully, I ask for a serious answer... I live and work at an agency outside of Florida, but my wife grew up on Key Biscayne. Her parents are in need of us to be much nearer, and I am looking of for an opportunity that will make this possible for us.

What's the situation with the Asst. Chief search? Over 90 days so far, and now the position is being re-advertised on national search engines as "open until filled". All the turmoil that is posted on this forum aside, is there no one local who is thought to be capable and qualified? Has there been any interview process for those who have previously applied? What is the administration looking for, and how does that line-up or contrast with what you rank and file guys want?

Well, has the manager found 'superman' or 'superwoman' yet?

I see that you are looking for a new assistant chief, my question is the following: Do you guys have a chief yet?

If so, who the heck is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I see that you are looking for a new assistant chief, my question is the following: Do you guys have a chief yet?

If so, who the heck is it?
    The chief is some bozo who moved his stuff into the chief's office and then disappeared out of town, never to be seen again. We think it's a page out of the Wizard of Oz.

I know you guys had a problem with a previous chief, Skinner or Skiner and you recently had an interim Chief. Did you ever get a permanent chief?

Yes and he has been playing sailor for almost a year now; doubtless an exceptional choice by our illustrious city manager!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234