Deputy Hypocrite - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Deputy Hypocrite

Quote Originally Posted by ThePvtCitizen
    hmmm. how 'bout we take it to http://www.internalaffairs.com or http://www.yoursupervisingofficer.com?

Not. I'll find out who his mother is and tell her about his behavior before I do that.

@ Nitely, the management office did not address the issue with him. Yet, took action to make a statement about HIS complaint. Yet, his violation is all the time, yet for us dog owners, it is merely once every couple of days.
    CodeEnforcement only enforces LAWS not community policy or HOA rules.

I'm thinking maybe you are one of those LEO's that puts everyone into two groups. Cops and criminals. And you think that If you ain't a cop, you must be a criminal. AND if you ain't a cop, you got no business posting on LeoAffairs.
    Ok, I agree that my response to your initial post was a sarcastic one but I was just throwing a couple of suggestions out there to two legitimate resourses for you to approach your problem. You may also wish to go to animalservices.com with your complaint as well. If your apartment manager isn't handling the problem for you then might I suggest that you contact your apartment management company directly aand speak to the managers boss.

As far as your assumption that I put everyone into two groups, cops and criminals, well if you knew me you would know that is deffinately not the case. I treat everyone as they treat me regardless of wheter I'm at work or at play. Feel free to post on any web site you so desire to include this one. I personally welcome none LEO input. Just remember that your dealing with mostly A Type personalities on a site such as this who may rip ya a new one when you come on here whining about something that your to timid to deal with on your own. Sorry, but thats just how it is sometimes. Growing a set of nuts and a little common sence could seriously solve your problem.

Well, Nitely, I have learned to just let the LEO's that act like that to walk away. For the most part, I was merely a casual observer to this/these encounters and was never "singled out" by this guy like my neighbors were. I was only a "victim" of him yelling at "US' not "ME" specifically.
    Also, I have had enough experience to always let the cop have the last word, let him say his thing and either go back in his home or back in his car and drive away. Whether or not he is wrong or right.

I have been in very childish word-game he-said - she said antics with LEO's. When you point out the things that a LEO says wrong, they get mad. Often, you hurt their feelings or step on their ego if you contradict what they say. But, they have the badge and gun, EVEN when they are shirtless, in shorts and flipflops, disagreeing with the LEO, even when he is wrong only gets you in trouble.

This post/response is not meant to shed negative light on HCSO or the profession, just pointing out that there are Deputy Hypocrites and Patrolman Red-Headed StepChildren out there.

Well, Nitely, I have learned to just let the LEO's that act like that to walk away. For the most part, I was merely a casual observer to this/these encounters and was never "singled out" by this guy like my neighbors were. I was only a "victim" of him yelling at "US' not "ME" specifically.
    Also, I have had enough experience to always let the cop have the last word, let him say his thing and either go back in his home or back in his car and drive away. Whether or not he is wrong or right.

I have been in very childish word-game he-said - she said antics with LEO's. When you point out the things that a LEO says wrong, they get mad. Often, you hurt their feelings or step on their ego if you contradict what they say. But, they have the badge and gun, EVEN when they are shirtless, in shorts and flipflops, disagreeing with the LEO, even when he is wrong only gets you in trouble.

This post/response is not meant to shed negative light on HCSO or the profession, just pointing out that there are Deputy Hypocrites and Patrolman Red-Headed StepChildren out there.
    You are so right some of us just don't have listening ability and think we are never wrong. I can tell you of several deputies that fall into this category and most are no longer in law enforcement some should be in jail, like Brock (ex dui deputy) he falsely arrested numerous innocent people. Some later sued the S.O. There is very little supervision. I see this happening and it makes me sick. We have some real good deputies. I don't known how these want a be's and know it all get hired. Good post, thanks.

I understand where your coming from my man but if the LEO is acting like a raving assclown off duty then don't put up with his/her crap. You have a right to your opinion and to free speech. Unfortunately, you are right. There are more than a few LEO's out there that feel that their Gods gift to not just law enforcement but the world. Let me fill ya in on a little secret. The asshole LEO's are very seldom liked buy other LEO's. We think their assholes as well. Next time the dude leaves his/her garbage lying outside of their door or lets their dog run free remind him/her as you pass them in the stairwell that it is against the HOA rules to do so. I hope the whole situation works out well for you and your neighbors in the end. Good luck.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123