Hiring and essay - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Over 95% of the management could not write a cogent essay if their life depended on it from what I have seen. These people will be evaluating your essay so I would not worry about it too much.

Unregistered
    They could write an essay on how hard they worked to get the position they have and how they manage their 6 figure incomes.

Unregistered
    I didnt have an essay, I had a photo of a scene and had to describe what I saw in my own words. I dont recall it having a length requirement.

Unregistered
    This is because even resume writing has to be learned.
    When writing a resume, it is important to take into account all expectations in terms of volume and content, therefore, if necessary, read the specific instructions here cheap assignment writing service Remember that these suggestions as suggested by the assignment writers should only be compiled after completing the complete assignment.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I didnt have an essay, I had a photo of a scene and had to describe what I saw in my own words. I dont recall it having a length requirement.

Sounds like they dumbed down the essay part since I tested. At this rate the applicants will just have to look at a photo and read an essay then agree or disagree if the essay describes the photo.

Unregistered
    They are definitely getting more difficult and very creative. Mine was a complete surprise (little over two years ago). They had me show up dressed up as a mime, complete with black slacks, black and white turtle neck shirt, black suspenders and make up. I was told to wait in a hallway next to a closed door. A civilian opened the door told me to look inside, but not enter and not make a sound. They gave me 8 seconds then slammed the door. It was a make believe crime scene. Money scattered about, some shell casings, some clothing, a cell phone on the floor etc. Bob, Dan and Paul came around the corner and I was told to mime my summary of what I had seen, and if I made a sound I failed. I was asked one question by each of them then told to wait for a call. I guess I did OK. Anyway, good luck, hope to see you on the road (or in a pod).

Unregistered
    what the hell are these clowns making people do for this job now? lolol

Unregistered
    what the hell are these clowns making people do for this job now? lolol
    The next test will be putting on knee pads and bending over while sucking down on a carrot.

Unregistered
    The next test will be putting on knee pads and bending over while sucking down on a carrot.
    Mostly for those who want to get on the promotional fast track.

Unregistered
    Mostly for those who want to get on the promotional fast track.
    I need a promotion I’m not making enough money.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast